• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF schedule next year...Someone slap the scheduler

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  74,629
  • Days Won:  424

so 25% (3 out of 12) of our games are dummed down games?? sorry... not the way to gain national respect and improve the team. we did very well in cusa and when we were in the "fcs"... we are trying to play with the big boys... we need to step up and get hungry again... its not just about the "W"... its who the "W" is against

whats the schedule formula for UF/FSU/ and other storied programs around the nation?

i bet michigan thinks twice about an fcs opponant any time soon...

You're really not too familiar with college football if you think our ooc sched is out of line with most any other major college program.... example, UF's ooc sched included Troy, W Kentucky, and FAU.... Tennessee's included Ark State, So Miss and La-Lafayette.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  163

we need to stop scheduling those first game DII joke-of-a-game... one of these days we might lose one (remember the fiasco with app state/mich?) .. michigan has been reeling from that all year long... and thats a school with a history... we would be blowtorched for the loss

if USF gets popped by one of those DII teams thats focused (and we go in thinking its cupcake), we will be hearing about it for the rest of the season and beyond... it will kill any chance of a ranking that year and possibly the next one.

we also need to start taking care of business within our own conference... we have an atrocious record against cincy and a few others

we are the second most penalized team in ncaa football... this is a team with so much potential... i dont want to see them turn in to USiF (as in always "if" this or that)

finally someone that undersANDS the game

this is a hall of fame post on content alone

:ROFLMAO

we have an atrocious record against cincy and a few others

uhhh...

2-3 is atrocious?

::)

I'm thinking he's just throwing crap against the wall to see what sticks ...

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Days Won:  7

so 25% (3 out of 12) of our games are dummed down games?? sorry... not the way to gain national respect and improve the team. we did very well in cusa and when we were in the "fcs"... we are trying to play with the big boys... we need to step up and get hungry again... its not just about the "W"... its who the "W" is against

whats the schedule formula for UF/FSU/ and other storied programs around the nation?

You're really not too familiar with college football if you think our ooc sched is out of line with most any other major college program.... example, UF's ooc sched included Troy, W Kentucky, and FAU.... Tennessee's included Ark State, So Miss and La-Lafayette.

he's not familiar with any usf sport. he thinks we should have been to a couple final fours and won some national championships in basketball already too

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  97,043
  • Days Won:  469

We have one of the better SOS (strength of schedule) in the country.  I'm not too worried.  And we played a couple "dummed down" teams.

yes we did have a decent sos this year... but that was partly based on auburn and louisville supposedly being top 10 teams this year...

i just think that usf was very hungry from day one... but we almost are becomming "complacent"... there is a loss of "fire in the belly"...

really watch the games... even the pitt game... we "had it in the bag" and the defense went to sleep... we cant play like that and expect to beat the "better teams" out there

there is this sense of "meh... we are ranked, we are good enough for now"

it was that hunger in the past that made us the dream crusher for other teams... now ours are getting crushed and we are sitting here HOPING that the sun bowl will pick us... over lame ass cincy

we SHOULD have been sitting here wondering wich bcs bowl we are going too... (truth is, that this season was totally 12-0 possibility... if we hadnt choked... we beat ourselves those 3 games.. every one was winnable)

You're just angry, and that's your prerogative.  You're changing your whole argument against playing lower teams to how bad we are for not whomping Pitt.  It's pretty clear to me in all your posts this morning that you nothing would be good enough.  Get some rest. 

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  97,043
  • Days Won:  469

usf shouldnt play these games

usf needs credibility and money to pay for assistant coaches

usf should take a big payday on road and play a top team every year

Look what the UCF formula got UCF.

he's not familiar with any usf sport. he thinks we should have been to a couple final fours and won some national championships in basketball already too

Ah, is he the one who has no idea how good Kentrell Gransberry is?

• Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

usf wasnt preparred for ru,uconn or cinncy games

and that is coaching staff's fault

• Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

usf shouldnt play these games

usf needs credibility and money to pay for assistant coaches

usf should take a big payday on road and play a top team every year

Look what the UCF formula got UCF.

it was fsu formula not ftu/ou/oc

• Content Count:  5,881
  • Days Won:  7

Ah, is he the one who has no idea how good Kentrell Gransberry is?

that would be him

Archived