• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Help!! Should Gurly go to PITT?!?

Read the situation and objectively vote...Should Gurly go to PITT?!  

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  9,759
  • Days Won:  9

I say do it.  You only live once.  Travelling won't be that bad, except for your ride home after 4 PM.  The bad travel days will be Wednesday evening and Sunday evening.  Trust me.  I used to come back to Tampa every year for Thanksgiving from the ATL and the drive back always sucked.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  416
  • Days Won:  0

Forget PB&J you kids are going to be cold in Pennsyltucky. You'll want a nice warm meal.

7133YD0XYDL._SS500_.gif

• Content Count:  1,501

Seriously, if you go, don't speed and watch out for the highway patrol.  Big weekend for travelers.  No need to be sitting in jail in some other state.  

• Content Count:  1,911

Can I go?

• Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

Ok friends...read the situation and let me know what you think....

This is my last season as a student...I am about to go into the real world and attempt to grow up.  This weekend against Pitt is our last regular season game and I am debating whether or not to go.  Here are the points!

-It's Thanksgiving weekend and my only sibling is in town from college in Tennessee... however, she will be home for the month of December and I will probably want to kill her.  If I go, that will only give us three days as a family because I will leave on Friday.

-After losing my job, I am broke as a joke...BUT, I am getting free tickets and we are driving straight through so no hotel.  Anybody wanna sponsor food??  :)

-It's a 16 hour drive.  Round trip would be about 2200 miles on my car!!

-High for the game is 41 I heard...and I have NO winter clothes...lol.

-I will go to a bowl game no matter where it is, so I do have at least one more game this year.

-If I go, I will be giving three other students the opportunity to go that wouldnt have been able to go because I am taking the BullDozer!!

What do you think....its probably not the best decision financially or time wise, but should I be crazy and young and spontaneous and make the drive?!  I'd love thoughts....    Thanks and GO BULLS!!!

-Gurly

dont go

• Content Count:  307

Me 2!?! I want in! Killing me that i couldn't find anyone to go!

• Content Count:  3,407
  • Days Won:  1

I say you save the $$$ and head over to Capogna's for watch party... Take the money you would have spent and buy yourself a nice USF jacket for christmas so when we go to charlotte you will be nice and warm... If you have money leftover you buy the first round of drinks at the bowl game, and then call me a genius!  Seriously money in hand at this time of the year is rare... If you go scalp enough of those extra tickets to pay for gas...  Yes you only go around this life once, but there will be other games... Hell I am 41, have wife and kids (10 and 14) and still go to all home games and 2 road trips a year plus the bowl game...  This is not your last chance... Bottom line save the $$$.

• Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

yeah and there will be more pitt/usf games

as someone once said"why do they call it the super bowl "ultimate game" if they play it again next year

• Content Count:  5,249
  • Days Won:  2

why are u asking?

college kids dont plan, they just GO.

fire up the Visa/MC/Amex and hit the road.

as long as it doesnt cut into your Bowl funds, who gives a f*** ?

Archived