• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

ok, I have one complaint

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  5,691
  • Days Won:  0

And its about our fans

Why do they have to vacate early? Drives me nuts. These kids bust their asses all year long and get 6 home games. The least we could do is stay for an entire game win or lose.

That's it....

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ah the problems of a fan base that lives in the same city... places like Gainesville or Auburn or Norman - the fans drive from all over to watch the game, so they might was well stay.

• Content Count:  5,244
  • Days Won:  2

And its about our fans

Why do they have to vacate early? Drives me nuts. These kids bust their asses all year long and get 6 home games. The least we could do is stay for an entire game win or lose.

That's it....

the student section always has the most "stragglers" (if u could call people who stay til the final whistle stragglers).

i stayed to the very end, and on that last play where Louisville was trying to put extra points to "cosmetically enhance" their beatdown, us kids in the North Endzone were still loud as hell.

• Content Count:  701

beer isn't served inside in the 4th quarter but sure as hell is at my truck...

i stayed till half way through the 4th :)

• Content Count:  211

I think it shows trust in our team when the fans decide to waylay traffic problems and skit out a little early.  Its like saying "oh, you got this?  Alright, we'll see you next week."    I know a lot of ya'll don't like that idea, but its the truth. 

• Content Count:  189

I think alot of it had to do with the the fact that the game was decided early in 2nd, the game seemed to go in slow mo(I think it was already 3 hours in during the start the third) cause of injuries and the later it was getting, the colder people were getting. I admit I left midway through the 4th....but I had to line up something for later on if you know what i mean lol.

• Content Count:  10,369
  • Days Won:  7

This is the first game I have ever left early.  I left with about 3 minutes or so to go in the fourth.  Usually I would agree about staying but my wife was extremely cold.  If I have to choose between watching USF football and my wife's comfort I am going to leave every time (regardless of the game outcome being decided).  Other fans I saw leaving much earlier had young kids and it was getting late.

Besides, as we are walking out UL was kicking off and the return man (I believe Jenkins was back) catches the ball at the 10 and just kind of stands there until people get near him then lies down.  Why not put someone further down the depth chart in and give them a chance to make a play?  I can't really blame fans for leaving when USF isn't trying to keep the game somewhat entertaining.

• Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

Quit ******** about fans leaving  >:(

Get over it, and despite your delusions it happens more places than you might think when you're winning by more than 30 in the 4th.

• Content Count:  7,379
  • Days Won:  3

I guess the question people should ask is this:

Are you there to support your team or just see if they are going to win?

Then ask yourself this: It is senior night. These kids busted their ass for 4-5 years. They are playing in their last game at home. It would be nice to give them a standing ovation when they are done.

I guess getting to your car and getting out of the parking lot is more important.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  153

let's be somewhat respectful that the game was a blow out-- some folks saw what they needed and that was enough. The game was also at 8pm-- a late start. People with kids or babysitters need to get home sometimes.

It's not ideal-- and I stay until the end of every Bulls game. I won't suffer through a beat down for the Bucs. 10 games versus 6 there.

The seniors also got their ovation during the senior night presentation.

and not everyone leaves before the end. the student section was half full or less by the end-- so was the rest of the stadium-- you guys were just more concentrated and moved down as people left (GA seating)

Archived