• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

wow..

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

Look folks... its a new system... get used to it.  This is a rebuilding year and we are going to have some mighty struggles before we have success.  Sit back, have a drink and help cheer the team on.  They need all the help they can get.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  695
  • Days Won:  0

So I should be just fine with going from 3 Big East victories to not being able to beat Cleveland State, Buffalo, or Rhode Island? No way!

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,573
  • Days Won:  423

So I should be just fine with going from 3 Big East victories to not being able to beat Cleveland State, Buffalo, or Rhode Island? No way!

It won't do a bit of good to ***** about it now. These games don't mean crap, anyway. Wait, at least until we start BE play and then see how things look. If you start with this now, you'll turn into an annoying little twerp like flsportsfan83 used to be...... and you really don't want that.  ;)

• Content Count:  122

Your complaining about a team that was built by another coach. Last year we lost to Buthune Cookman, TAMU-Corpus Christi, Missouri St., and Richmond before we won those three Big East games you keep talking about. These losses are a direct reflection of how bad a coach RMC was. Heath right now is taking a sling shot to a gunfight and it is not his fault at all.

• Content Count:  959

colby=not smart

• Content Count:  585

Wish you guys luck. The first few years won't be pretty.

• Content Count:  12,293

Your complaining about a team that was built by another coach. Last year we lost to Buthune Cookman, TAMU-Corpus Christi, Missouri St., and Richmond before we won those three Big East games you keep talking about. These losses are a direct reflection of how bad a coach RMC was. Heath right now is taking a sling shot to a gunfight and it is not his fault at all.

not making any excuses but that TAMU-CC team that we lost to is a VERY GOOD team.  i guess because they have a very long name that people think they arent good.  or maybe they think the CC stands for community college instead of corpus-christi

• Content Count:  172

We will need a lot of luck 'cause we stink so bad we stink out loud. Keep in mind we were an average to poor CUSA team that moved to the Big East and have actually gotten worse. I think we are in for a long road back to being competitive, unless CSH is able to grab a couple of blue chippers. The one thing in basketball is two good players along with some average role players can make you successful. CSH has the challenge of getting these two good players to come to USF. Good luck CSH you will need it, because we have little other than opportunity to offer since we have little in the way of facilities, recent succes, or  winning history to offer.

Fourteen more home games to go through. It will be trying even for us most ardent of fans. I never like being negative, but we are what we are. Go Bulls!!

• Content Count:  12,293

KG wont mount to a hill of beans if he cant shoot free throws.

Rezz is a basketball expert. He knew that Coach Mac was the next Roy Williams.

thanks for the compliment but it doesnt take much of an expert to know that the 42% Kentrell is shooting this year from the FT line....or the 55% he shot last year is not going to win you very many games.  specially when he goes to the line 7 or 8 times each game.  and i bet we start seeing him on the line close to 10-12 times.  he has got to fix that problem or he wont be much of a player at the next level.

Archived