• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

wow..

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,726
  • Days Won:  0

Its saddens me that some of you on here find that the words trash and crappy are suitable for describing our USF Student Athletes.

Very Sad...

Please think about what you are typing before you type it.

Win or Lose, they are USF BULLS and represent the Alma Mater.

GO BULLS!!!

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  695

Kinda comical how these guys calling the "Best Player You've Never Heard Of" and his teammates trash are defending a coach who has led USF to an 0-3 record. Yes we had some bad non-conference losses last year too, but they didn't come 3 in a row to start the year and this year's team has more talent than last year.

• Content Count:  695

And no i'm not calling for Heath to get fired or anything, I believe in giving a coach 4 years so they can have at least one season with entirely their own recruits. I'm just stating that he isn't off to a good start with this team. I thought he got a raw deal at Arkansas after leading them to the SEC title game and NCAA tournament and getting fired, but obviously his system isn't working with the most talented team we've ever had right now. (I imagine it is, because this is Year 3 in the Big East and i'm sure being in the Big East has improved our recruiting and this is the best team out of those 3 years as far as talent goes).

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  97,012
  • Days Won:  469

Please ignore the dirtbags here who wish to call the players despicable names.  It make it easier for me to delete their posts when you don't quote them. 

Please do not call the players disgusting or insulting names.  That is not what this board is for.  If you can't intelligently discuss basketball without taking an anonymous swipe at a college kid, then post elsewhere, please.

• Content Count:  585

I thought he got a raw deal at Arkansas after leading them to the SEC title game and NCAA tournament and getting fired, but obviously his

He was 7-33 in the sec with top 20 recruiting classes. Back to back 1st round losses in the ncaat. Its not all that hard to get 20 wins when your schedule is padded with cupcakes.

• Content Count:  4,451

we're the miami dolphins of college basketball. i wouldnt be shocked is we lose all 31 games

don't waste your money in Vegas.  Just send it to the Bulldoug's mini-me college fund.  :)

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  151

also remember that we get a pretty good palyer back when we start playingthe Big East teams in Holmes.

Archived