• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Pitt Game to be Televised on ABC 28 - No Golf!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  21,031
  • Days Won:  38

Golf Football lives here.

• Content Count:  1,238
  • Days Won:  0

Great news.

Can anyone tell me if the U of L game this coming Saturday is written in stone...ESPNU 8 pm est..?

I have friends out of state asking me to confirm this.

• Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

Yes, it is written in stone.

ESPNU, 8:00 PM.

As for the Pitt game, w00t w00t!

• Content Count:  5,900
  • Days Won:  5

I can't believe this thought even crossed my mind, it will never happen again, but I wanted to share...

Since Orlando sucks and there is no outlet for the Big East Game of the Week, I had a thought that at least if UCiF was in the BE, I would at least have a shot at getting this game.

As it stands, I will be out of town and will have to listen on the radio like this past game. Would love to have it on the DVR when I get home, but such is life.

Again, weak moment, sacrifices I will make to see my team. It will never happen again. I hope UCF wins C-USA every year, and every year are reminded that no one cares.

• Content Count:  341

i've been watching games online on espn360.com using duke's vpn (my local isp doesn't get the site)...maybe you can do the same using USF's vpn...if your old username and password works then you're in

• Content Count:  1,013

Great! 

I can't believe that golf was even being considered.  :-\

• Content Count:  1,457

We must hope for an early start and a break in the weather up there just after Thanksgiving.

50 and sunny/pt cloudy is what we need.

• Content Count:  9,759
  • Days Won:  9

I can't believe this thought even crossed my mind, it will never happen again, but I wanted to share...

Since Orlando sucks and there is no outlet for the Big East Game of the Week, I had a thought that at least if UCiF was in the BE, I would at least have a shot at getting this game.

As it stands, I will be out of town and will have to listen on the radio like this past game. Would love to have it on the DVR when I get home, but such is life.

Again, weak moment, sacrifices I will make to see my team. It will never happen again. I hope UCF wins C-USA every year, and every year are reminded that no one cares.

When you live outside of the TV market, what do you expect?  There are places such as bars that pick these things up.  I think this is the easier solution than proposing to add mediocre teams to the Big East.

Archived