• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Coaches Poll out: No votes for USF

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  5,903
  • Days Won:  1

The poll is a complete joke.  Whoever voted for UCF should have thier vote revoked.  Plain BS.

They are the highest ranked C-USA team and I'm sure THEIR coach voted for them.

• Content Count:  16,344
  • Days Won:  43

64-12 and UCF gets a vote over USF??? You ask why clown UCF?? Well, maybe for the fact that UCiF fans clown USF every chance they get. USF needs not to appologize to those clowns at UCF. It is only one vote anyway, and USF will be ok by just winning out. Fresno St getting 1 vote with 4 loses puzzles me too. How did Fresno St beat??? USF has wins over WVU and Auburn, but they think we dont deserve 1 vote.

• Content Count:  1,165
  • Days Won:  0

64-12 and UCF gets a vote over USF??? You ask why clown UCF?? Well, maybe for the fact that UCiF fans clown USF every chance they get. USF needs not to appologize to those clowns at UCF. It is only one vote anyway, and USF will be ok by just winning out. Fresno St getting 1 vote with 4 loses puzzles me too. How did Fresno St beat??? USF has wins over WVU and Auburn, but they think we dont deserve 1 vote.

And you really want to be like UCF fans?  When they are in the running for the CUSA title and saying "LoL itZ CDOA keke" when we couldn't win the CUSA with less teams in the same amount of time, it makes you sound stupid (again, like a UCF fan). You should want to act the opposite of UCF fans, not the same.

I agree UCF shouldn't be getting votes, but don't make fun of them for having the opportunity to do something we could never do

• Content Count:  3,574

The USA TODAY Board of Coaches is made up of 60 head coaches at Division I-A institutions. All are members of the American Football Coaches Association. This season's board: Frank Beamer, Virginia Tech; Mike Bellotti, Oregon; Bret Bielema, Wisconsin; Larry Blakeney, Troy; Bobby Bowden, Florida State; Tommy Bowden, Clemson; Jeff Bower, Southern Mississippi; Art Briles, Houston; Mack Brown, Texas; Bill Callahan, Nebraska; Neil Callaway, UAB; Lloyd Carr, Michigan; Mario Cristobal, Florida International; Sylvester Croom, Mississippi State; Bill Cubit, Western Michigan; Mark Dantonio, Michigan State; Butch Davis, North Carolina; Bill Doba, Washington State; Randy Edsall, Connecticut; Dennis Franchione, Texas A&M; Phillip Fulmer, Tennessee; Jeff Genyk, Eastern Michigan; Joe Glenn, Wyoming; Jim Grobe, Wake Forest; Dan Hawkins, Colorado; Pat Hill, Fresno State; Steve Kragthorpe, Louisville; Mike Leach, Texas Tech; Rocky Long, New Mexico; Sonny Lubick, Colorado State; Bill Lynch, Indiana; Doug Martin, Kent State; Les Miles, LSU; Shane Montgomery, Miami (Ohio); Hal Mumme, New Mexico State; Joe Novak, Northern Illinois; Houston Nutt, Arkansas; Tom O'Brien, North Carolina State; George O'Leary, Central Florida; Gary Patterson, TCU; Chris Petersen, Boise State; Mark Richt, Georgia; Mike Riley, Oregon State; Rich Rodriguez, West Virginia; Greg Schiano, Rutgers; Howard Schnellenberger, Florida Atlantic; Mark Snyder, Marshall; Frank Solich, Ohio; Steve Spurrier, South Carolina; Rick Stockstill, Middle Tennessee State; Bob Stoops, Oklahoma; Jeff Tedford, California; Joe Tiller, Purdue; Bob Toledo, Tulane; **** Tomey, San Jose State; Jim Tressel, Ohio State; Tommy Tuberville, Auburn; Charlie Weis, Notre Dame; Tyrone Willingham, Washington; Ron Zook, Illinois.

::)

• Content Count:  3,574

And you really want to be like UCF fans?  When they are in the running for the CUSA title and saying "LoL itZ CDOA keke" when we couldn't win the CUSA with less teams in the same amount of time, it makes you sound stupid (again, like a UCF fan). You should want to act the opposite of UCF fans, not the same.

I agree UCF shouldn't be getting votes, but don't make fun of them for having the opportunity to do something we could never do

To be fair... they never had to deal with UL, Cinci, TCU, and of course USF...  ;)

• Content Count:  5,881
  • Days Won:  7

FWIW: UCF is leading their division and will probably be playing for the conference title.

Ha!  FWIW, It's C-USA

And if UCF wins, that's one more CUSA (or any conference) championship we have won. So why clown them?

ooohhh the prestigious c-doa championship..awesome

• Content Count:  16,344
  • Days Won:  43

BJ,

You are so wrong about your comparing USF to UCF that it is crazy. First and foremost, C-USA was a heck of a lot stonger when USF was in C-USA with teams like UL, TCU, and even Cincy. To say that C-USA is the same is pretty stupid. Also, it is a heck of a lot easy for UCF to make it to the C-USA title game when they have a title game to make it to. USF didnt have that divisional set up, so we basically had to win just about every C-USA game. We didnt even get to play against Tulane because of the 11 team at the time, so we missed Houston and Tulane. Houston was terrible while USF was in C-USA, so it would have been an easy win.  Also, this is UCF's third year in C-USA while USF only played 2 seasons in C-USA. Again, I dont get your point about your comparison to USF and UCF. USF plays in a much tougher BIG EAST than what UCF plays in C-USA. That is all that matters. If you want to defend UCF after they rip and spread false rumors about USF than be my quest. But, I really dont have to appoligize for all the heat that UCF is getting from losing 64-12!!!

• Content Count:  1,812

A CUSA that had much better teams and less of them to play is not remotely close to what it is today; saying that is stupid and proves you have no knowledge of USF. We played there at a very young age and had a winning record overall in the conference. UCif does not and we did not get to play SMU, Marshall, UTEP and other bad teams. USF is 13-6 against the current teams in CUSA.  You and UCif fans love to compare apples to oranges. We played UCif on the field this year so it really does not matter what they do against other teams.

Until they are able to beat a BE team or any current member of CDOA is the jury is out as far as I am concerned.

• Content Count:  1,165

A CUSA that had much better teams and less of them to play is not remotely close to what it is today; saying that is stupid and proves you have no knowledge of USF. We played there at a very young age and had a winning record overall in the conference. UCif does not and we did not get to play SMU, Marshall, UTEP and other bad teams. USF is 13-6 against the current teams in CUSA.  You and UCif fans love to compare apples to oranges. We played UCif on the field this year so it really does not matter what they do against other teams.

Until they are able to beat a BE team or any current member of CDOA is the jury is out as far as I am concerned.

Way to make [inaccurate] assumptions. Keep it up!

The fact is, UCF has a chance to win their conference. Making fun of them for having a chance to win a bad conference, when we have never won ANY conference, good or bad, is stupid, and I really don't see how you can argue that.

Archived