• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Coaches Poll out: No votes for USF

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  10,369
  • Days Won:  7

FWIW: UCF is leading their division and will probably be playing for the conference title.

Ha!  FWIW, It's C-USA

And if UCF wins, that's one more CUSA (or any conference) championship we have won. So why clown them?

I don't know, maybe because Syracuse would win C-USA this year.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  5,903
  • Days Won:  1

So what.... we all know that this poll is all sorts of crap.

We know where we belong!

FWIW: UCF is leading their division and will probably be playing for the conference title.

is the leader of the sun belt getting votes?

They were in the AP poll last week... I wonder if Troy will move up or lose their vote in the AP poll this week.

• Content Count:  1,165
  • Days Won:  0

Ha!  FWIW, It's C-USA

And if UCF wins, that's one more CUSA (or any conference) championship we have won. So why clown them?

You're delusional

• Content Count:  1,812

Ha!  FWIW, It's C-USA

You're delusional

Then so is most of the CFB world and Sagarin. CDOA is ranked 14th best conference this week behind 3 1AA conferences. CDOA is just bad football this year Rice has managed to win some games in conference and a awful Marshall team beat EZU this week.

• Content Count:  1,165

Ha!  FWIW, It's C-USA

You're delusional

Then so is most of the CFB world and Sagarin. CDOA is ranked 14th best conference this week behind 3 1AA conferences. CDOA is just bad football this year Rice has managed to win some games in conference and a awful Marshall team beat EZU this week.

And Cuse needed to get lucky to beat Buffalo (you know, one of their two wins). What's your point? I'm not saying CUSA is a good conference, but saying that Syracuse would win it this year is stupid

• Content Count:  1,013

We know where we belong!

This is the most bias of all the polls.  I wish they would get rid of it or add equal coaches from all confrences.  4 Big Ten teams with 3 losses all within the top 25, what a joke!

• Content Count:  5,244
  • Days Won:  2

LOL @ a 6-4 Cal, 7-3 UCF and 6-4 Fresno State (who lost last night) getting more votes than we did.

and how did Connecticut drop 9 spots after a loss to Cinci?

this poll is utter ********.  such a pro-SEC bias and anti-Big East hatred.

• Content Count:  4,451

The poll is a complete joke.  Whoever voted for UCF should have thier vote revoked.  Plain BS.

• Content Count:  3,048
  • Days Won:  6

We know where we belong!

This is the most bias of all the polls.  I wish they would get rid of it or add equal coaches from all confrences.  4 Big Ten teams with 3 losses all within the top 25, what a joke!

Unfortunately, the answer to E_Nerd's "so what" is "this poll is one of the only ones that matter".

NCAA is the only athletic org. crazy enough to think that giving the people who have the most riding on the outcome of the poll the only votes in it is a good idea.  With billions of dollars riding on the outcome of the BCS, it is time to change this massive flaw in the system.

Archived