• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Coaches Poll out: No votes for USF

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  10,369
  • Days Won:  7

64-12 and UCF gets a vote over USF??? You ask why clown UCF?? Well, maybe for the fact that UCiF fans clown USF every chance they get. USF needs not to appologize to those clowns at UCF. It is only one vote anyway, and USF will be ok by just winning out. Fresno St getting 1 vote with 4 loses puzzles me too. How did Fresno St beat??? USF has wins over WVU and Auburn, but they think we dont deserve 1 vote.

And you really want to be like UCF fans?  When they are in the running for the CUSA title and saying "LoL itZ CDOA keke" when we couldn't win the CUSA with less teams in the same amount of time, it makes you sound stupid (again, like a UCF fan). You should want to act the opposite of UCF fans, not the same.

I agree UCF shouldn't be getting votes, but don't make fun of them for having the opportunity to do something we could never do

I don't think anyone is making fun of them having a chance to win C-USA.  For the matter I doubt most of us knew or cared the standings in C-USA.  What most of us are making fun of is the coach who put a 7 - 3 UCF team ahead of a 7 - 3 USF team considering the head-to-head results and schedules.  

Likely it was George O'Leary, which is embarrassing in itself.  Do they only release final coach’s votes or do they eventually release every weeks?

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  145
  • Days Won:  0

thats not the ap poll.

[table][tr][td]Rank[/td][td]Team (first-place votes)[/td][td]Record[/td][td]Points[/td][td]Last week[/td][/tr]

[tr][td]1.[/td][td]LSU (35)[/td][td]9-1[/td][td]1,457[/td][td]2[/td][/tr]

[tr][td]2.[/td][td]Oregon (13)[/td][td]8-1[/td][td]1,407[/td][td]3[/td][/tr]

[tr][td]3.[/td][td]Oklahoma (4)[/td][td]9-1[/td][td]1,366[/td][td]4[/td][/tr]

[tr][td]4.[/td][td]Kansas (7)[/td][td]10-0[/td][td]1,344[/td][td]5[/td][/tr]

[tr][td]5.[/td][td]West Virginia (1)[/td][td]8-1[/td][td]1,238[/td][td]6[/td][/tr]

[tr][td]6.[/td][td]Missouri[/td][td]9-1[/td][td]1,194[/td][td]7[/td][/tr]

[tr][td]7.[/td][td]Ohio State[/td][td]10-1[/td][td]1,145[/td][td]1[/td][/tr]

[tr][td]8.[/td][td]Arizona State[/td][td]9-1[/td][td]1,042[/td][td]9[/td][/tr]

[tr][td]9.[/td][td]Georgia[/td][td]8-1[/td][td]1,005[/td][td]10[/td][/tr]

[tr][td]10.[/td][td]Virginia Tech[/td][td]8-2[/td][td]923[/td][td]11[/td][/tr]

[tr][td]11.[/td][td]Texas[/td][td]9-2[/td][td]844[/td][td]14[/td][/tr]

[tr][td]12.[/td][td]Hawaii[/td][td]9-0[/td][td]842[/td][td]12[/td][/tr]

[tr][td]13.[/td][td]Southern California[/td][td]8-2[/td][td]814[/td][td]15[/td][/tr]

[tr][td]14.[/td][td]Florida[/td][td]7-3[/td][td]686[/td][td]18[/td][/tr]

[tr][td]15.[/td][td]Boise State[/td][td]9-1[/td][td]556[/td][td]19[/td][/tr]

[tr][td]16.[/td][td]Clemson[/td][td]8-2[/td][td]548[/td][td]20[/td][/tr]

[tr][td]17.[/td][td]Virginia[/td][td]9-2[/td][td]547[/td][td]21[/td][/tr]

[tr][td]18.[/td][td]Boston College[/td][td]8-2[/td][td]505[/td][td]8[/td][/tr]

[tr][td]19.[/td][td]Tennessee[/td][td]7-3[/td][td]306[/td][td]24[/td][/tr]

[tr][td]20.[/td][td]Kentucky[/td][td]7-3[/td][td]304[/td][td]22[/td][/tr]

[tr][td]21.[/td][td]Illinois[/td][td]8-3[/td][td]271[/td][td]NR[/td][/tr]

[tr][td]22.[/td][td]Penn State[/td][td]8-3[/td][td]262[/td][td]25[/td][/tr]

[tr][td]23.[/td][td]Michigan[/td][td]8-3[/td][td]259[/td][td]13[/td][/tr]

[tr][td]24.[/td][td]Wisconsin[/td][td]8-3[/td][td]226[/td][td]NR[/td][/tr]

[tr][td]25.[/td][td]Cincinnati[/td][td]8-2[/td][td]163[/td][td]NR[/td][/tr][/table]

Others receiving votes

Connecticut (8-2) 103; Brigham Young (7-2) 64; Auburn (7-4) 54; Air Force (8-3) 10; Arkansas (6-4) 5; Rutgers (6-4) 4; Mississippi State (6-4) 3; California (6-4) 1; Central Florida (7-3) 1; Fresno State (6-4) 1

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/college/football/usatpoll.htm

this is the AP POLL

AP Top 25

1. LSU (40) 9-1 1,590

2. Oregon (22) 8-1 1,574

3. Oklahoma (1) 9-1 1,471

4. Kansas (1) 10-0 1,439

5. West Virginia (1) 8-1 1,340

6. Missouri 9-1 1,336

7. Ohio State 10-1 1,184

8. Georgia 8-2 1,130

9. Arizona State 9-1 1,122

10. Virginia Tech 8-2 1,013

11. USC 8-2 924

12. Texas 9-2 859

13. Hawaii 9-0 827

14. Florida 7-3 814

15. Clemson 8-2 613

16. Virginia 9-2 539

17. Boise State 9-1 533

18. Boston College 8-2 527

19. Tennessee 7-3 488

20. Illinois 8-3 390

21. Cincinnati 8-2 305

22. Kentucky 7-3 283

23. Michigan 8-3 237

24. Wisconsin 8-3 182

25. Connecticut 8-2 127

Others Receiving Votes

Penn State 98, Auburn 72, Brigham Young 56, SOUTHFLORIDA 21, California 18, Mississippi State 6, Arkansas 4, AIRFORCE 2, Alabama 1.

Dropped From Rankings

• Content Count:  16,344
  • Days Won:  43

BJ is completely missing the point about this thread. USF fans are questioning UCF's and Fresno St's one vote while USF has their vote taken away after slaughtering Syracuse. Also, the 64-12 head to head match up should tell you something that USF deserves that one vote over UCF. We are not making fun at UCF for competing in C-USA. Hell,UCF played in the C-USA championship their first year in that league, so that is good for them.

• Content Count:  1,812

64-12 and UCF gets a vote over USF??? You ask why clown UCF?? Well, maybe for the fact that UCiF fans clown USF every chance they get. USF needs not to appologize to those clowns at UCF. It is only one vote anyway, and USF will be ok by just winning out. Fresno St getting 1 vote with 4 loses puzzles me too. How did Fresno St beat??? USF has wins over WVU and Auburn, but they think we dont deserve 1 vote.

And you really want to be like UCF fans?  When they are in the running for the CUSA title and saying "LoL itZ CDOA keke" when we couldn't win the CUSA with less teams in the same amount of time, it makes you sound stupid (again, like a UCF fan). You should want to act the opposite of UCF fans, not the same.

I agree UCF shouldn't be getting votes, but don't make fun of them for having the opportunity to do something we could never do

A CUSA that had much better teams and less of them to play is not remotely close to what it is today; saying that is stupid and proves you have no knowledge of USF. We played there at a very young age and had a winning record overall in the conference. UCif does not and we did not get to play SMU, Marshall, UTEP and other bad teams. USF is 13-6 against the current teams in CUSA.  You and UCif fans love to compare apples to oranges. We played UCif on the field this year so it really does not matter what they do against other teams.

Until they are able to beat a BE team or any current member of CDOA is the jury is out as far as I am concerned.

Way to make [inaccurate] assumptions. Keep it up!

The fact is, UCF has a chance to win their conference. Making fun of them for having a chance to win a bad conference, when we have never won ANY conference, good or bad, is stupid, and I really don't see how you can argue that.

No one is making fun of but winning a conference is all relative I guess if FAU wins the Sunbelt we should be filled with envy also. The way you put it we should have turned down the invite so we could have had a chance of winning CDOA.

As much as those morons over there run with moral victories and harass USf I will say our fans can make fun of what ever they want. Those clowns made fun of one of our players wife and somehow after a 64-12 beating have manged to bash USf every week. If it offends you do not read it.

• Content Count:  218

Funny how you guys are arguing over a SINGLE 25th place vote that counts for 1 point.

How about I loan you WVU's 1st place vote and you guys get 25 points for that and just shut up and feel good about it?

• Content Count:  3,048
  • Days Won:  6

Funny how you guys are arguing over a SINGLE 25th place vote that counts for 1 point.

How about I loan you WVU's 1st place vote and you guys get 25 points for that and just shut up and feel good about it?

Funny how you and UCiF are similar in several ways

We beat you both two years in a row

You both got higher votes than you deserve because your coaches have no conscience and no problem exploiting the system with their votes

• Content Count:  3,594
  • Days Won:  3

I am sick and tired of these **** coaches screwing us this year!!!!!  Our BCS ranking is gonna look bad now cuz of them.

They can all go to Hell.

• Content Count:  1,812

Maybe we can loan you guys one of our victories over you the in the last 2 years so you can actually play for the National Championship.

• Content Count:  16,344
  • Days Won:  43

Thanks WVU fan. We will be glad to take those 25 votes and that 1 vote from UCF which gives USF 26 votes. I quess you are right that we are just crying over nothing. The bigger picture is for USF to win out and finish in the top 25 at the end of the year which will help the recruiting. That is what really matters now.

• Content Count:  218

Thanks WVU fan. We will be glad to take those 25 votes and that 1 vote from UCF which gives USF 26 votes. I quess you are right that we are just crying over nothing. The bigger picture is for USF to win out and finish in the top 25 at the end of the year which will help the recruiting. That is what really matters now.

Exactly!

Dont worry about the votes till the END.  Just win out and those votes take care of themselves... oh yeah, win your bowl game too.  The Big East needs to keep its streak going ya know!  Personally I think you all will still be in the BCS Top 25, THIS WEEK!

Archived