• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

We Could Learn A Lot From The WVU Fans

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  5,903
  • Days Won:  1

^^

Yeah, that was pretty bad.  Booing their team and coach who are leading going into the half.  Give me a break.

I didn't see it, but how do you know they were booing their team, and not booing Louisville?

Our fans boo going into the half too, especially when we are losing.

WV still had the ball with a minute and a half left. Clearly booing their coach.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  2,363
  • Days Won:  0

The gold looks nice but the crowd seems dead to me.  It seems like they are bored.  We will never look like that with green, because it is a color that doesn't pop out like yellow, red, and white.  Now if we all had the day-glow green, it would stand out.

We DO have two color

We do, but that's not one of them. I don't think our gold quite pops either.

• Content Count:  5,244
  • Days Won:  2

I don't think our gold quite pops either.

with UnderArmor doing our jerseys next year, it would be cool to have some alternate unis...

maybe instead of just green/green, white/green and white/white, we could throw some gold jerseys or pants with green trim.

that would look kinda fresh, just for certain situations... maybe once every year for homecoming or something.

• Content Count:  5,900
  • Days Won:  5

I REALLY hate to do this, but...

The green out will never look good in RJS. Not that I am saying we need an OCS, but when everyone stands, it looks like a row of green, then a row of red, then a row of green.

Seriously, I glanced around last week, and really had to look to see if there were empty seats across the way, or if it was a cinci fan wearing red.

I was at Auburn, and I would say that for the WVU game, we were at least 4x louder than the 86k +/- that they had for that one. We'll eventually get that every game, but it is going to take a while.

• Content Count:  9,038

The WVU fans may be loud and unified, but that first down thing they do is probably the second gayest chant ever.

The first gayest chant is UCiF's "GO!" chant.  You know, the one where the band plays for like 3 minutes, and then the crowd yells "GO!" for like 2 seconds, after which they proceed to hum their little song and wave their arms as if they were at a Vanilla Ice concert.

• Content Count:  41

We do the key thing on kick offs...nothing to do with a "key play" thats VT

• Content Count:  5,903

We do the key thing on kick offs...nothing to do with a "key play" thats VT

Artificial noise makers are illegal... cheaters.

Seriously though, is it just to make noise or is there something special?

When did you guys start doing that First Down chant?

• Content Count:  936

Great thought, I was thinking the same myself when looking at the shots from the air down at the stadium....just beautiful. 

We will get there.  It is happening already, and success will bring it to us  ;D

Agreed!

• Content Count:  2,052

N ot really! Just because the local thrift store got a government shipment of new nightshirts in for the locals, they had to show off their "Sunday Best" for the cameras. We need our OWN traditions. Hell, it's been hard enough to fill the stadium, let alone have everyone wear the same color.  I am sorry. I will NOT copy WVA. I value my teeth to much!    Reaper

• Content Count:  1,165

The WVU fans may be loud and unified, but that first down thing they do is probably the second gayest chant ever.

The first gayest chant is UCiF's "GO!" chant.  You know, the one where the band plays for like 3 minutes, and then the crowd yells "GO!" for like 2 seconds, after which they proceed to hum their little song and wave their arms as if they were at a Vanilla Ice concert.

Cmon Mike....how can you leave "da da da da da....I'm loving it" off that list of gayest chants ever?

Archived