• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Can you really get thrown out for standing up?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  4,139
  • Days Won:  1

I've said it before... There needs to be an "old geezer" section in the stadium so they can all get together, talk about their clostomy bags and pay good money to ignore the game. That goes for their stupid bratty kids too, the ones who play their video games during football.  I would like to smack them all.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  21,022
  • Days Won:  38

I've said it before... There needs to be an "old geezer" section in the stadium so they can all get together, talk about their clostomy bags and pay good money to ignore the game. That goes for their stupid bratty kids too, the ones who play their video games during football.  I would like to smack them all.

Man I wish.  We could tuck them away in a corner somewhere where they could complain about all the people sitting around them and not actually watch the game at all.  I love sitting in a hard seat eating overpriced food to not watch a game and be annoyed by all the people around me! ??!

• Content Count:  1,238
  • Days Won:  0

I've said it before... There needs to be an "old geezer" section in the stadium so they can all get together, talk about their clostomy bags and pay good money to ignore the game. That goes for their stupid bratty kids too, the ones who play their video games during football.   I would like to smack them all.

This is no joke...

First let me say that these folks, as far as I am aware, have never complained about us or anyone standing and cheering (actually yelling). There is a man and woman that sits directly behind me and off to one side. An older looking couple. The man sits quietly during the whole game but at least pays attention to the game. The woman is another story. She has not once looked up to see what is going on in the stadium. She sits quietly reading books and doing paperwork. She also trys to conduct business via her cell phone. I have never ever seen this woman stand, cheer or even look up from her paperwork. But hey, they pay for their seats and they show up. What's even better is that they could care less what goes on around them. I guess, to each their own but just thought I would point this oddity out.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,569
  • Days Won:  423

Personally, I stand at USF games. I believe that college events are a much different atmosphere than pro, and should be treated as such.

Using that logic, you should either be sitting at NASCAR races and standing at USF games or sitting at USF games and standing at NASCAR races ....

I didn't know that Nascar had a college team  ::)

They don't .... NASCAR is a pro event ..... I gotta stop making these so complcated.

I was just joking there Triple B  ;)  but It looks like you missed SixtySix's post  ::) right b/4 your last one.   :o ;D

I'm easily confused .....

Archived