• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Can you really get thrown out for standing up?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  21,022
  • Days Won:  38

I had another incident with these non-fans who have been tagging along with their family sitting behind me.  They don't clap for the team or even show any interest except for when I stand up.  Our whole section freaking stands up except for these old fart yuppie douchebags behind us.

I read on here once that someone was thrown out for standing through the whole game.  I do not do that.  I am talking about big plays and defensive stand moments.

I seriously hate these people and I am not going to get into any details about how rude they were to us but I am pondering what to do in the next game.  I am not moving my seats and they can kiss my butt.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

Pee on them. 

Pee on them. 

I would love to, but unfortunately I have to take the high road here.  Personally I would punch the guy in the face but he is such a little beotch that when I turn around to confront him he won't even look at me.

At least they just figured out that our mascot is named Rocky.  Good job!  And they replaced their Gator gear with temporary USF gear for when they come to the game and sit there like corpses.

Well you know what they say.... Beans beans their good for your heart........

Well you know what they say.... Beans beans their good for your heart........

Hehe, I think next time he touches me I am going to karate chop his hand as hard as I can.

Seriously though, what is the worst thing that can happen if they complain about us standing up?  Get thrown out for one game?  What gets you banned from coming back?  Beating the guy to a pulp?  I really want to keep my seats for next year.

We were thinking of taking the largest member of our group and sitting them in front of the guy so when he stands up he really won't be able to see.  He is also the most scary looking member of our group instead of my wispy, friendly-looking appearance.

As far as standing goes im pretty sure the first time they complain or maybe even the first 2 you get warned (depending on the attitude the officer or TSA person they complain to) then after that you get the gate.  Fighting of course gets you kicked out and you might even catch a charge, im not sure about banning though.  You should ask them if they are going to renew those same seats at the next home game so you can plan a move or get them to plan a move so this wont be an issue next year. 

• Content Count:  1,238
  • Days Won:  0

http://www.tampasportsauthority.com/rjs/policies.htm

2007-2008 Official Guide to Raymond James Stadium

Stadium Policies and Procedures

pg. 12

Actions Prohibited

* Smoking (designated areas only)

* Throwing/kicking objects

* Sitting/standing on chair backs or stepping over/on chairs

* Standing /sitting in walkways, aisles and ramps

* Disorderly conduct/fighting/profanity

* Abuse of intoxicants

* Spitting tobacco juice

* Placing cups on walls

* Running/jogging

Fans entring the field area without proper credentials are subject to eviction and arrest. Failure to comply with these guidelines may warrant ejection or arrest.

Says nothing, as far as I can tell, about standing by your seat and cheering on your team.

As far as standing goes im pretty sure the first time they complain or maybe even the first 2 you get warned (depending on the attitude the officer or TSA person they complain to) then after that you get the gate.  Fighting of course gets you kicked out and you might even catch a charge, im not sure about banning though.  You should ask them if they are going to renew those same seats at the next home game so you can plan a move or get them to plan a move so this wont be an issue next year. 

I have front row seats though and I really like our spot.  Honestly this has never been an issue until after the WVU game.  Luckily they weren't there for the WVU or their poor tired old legs would have gone limp. 

I doubt these guys are season ticket holders.  Well, let's say I hope they aren't.  I am wondering if they got the tickets all at once or something like that because they haven't been sitting there all year.

I had these seats way before these Gator farts so I think they should have to move.  I am just wondering what can actually happen because I'll get thrown out of every game if I have to until these pieces of crap jump off the bandwagon.

• Content Count:  936

I've had these same issues with the majority of home games this year.

• Content Count:  2,478

Come join the band, we stand pretty much the whole time. ;)

Archived