• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Fire Greggregory.com

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,378
  • Days Won:  1

If you thought rod smith's play calling was bad, then you have to believe greg gregory's is downright horrible, so much so that the guy admits to poor play calling himself.  He needs to go, and usf needs to spend the money on a guy that can call a decent game, someone a lot more aggressive then gregory's calls. 

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  165

I agree--- he needs to stop calling that interception play. And we should also ditch the fumble play. Those never end up well.

yeesh

;)

• Content Count:  201
  • Days Won:  0

I agree--- he needs to stop calling that interception play. And we should also ditch the fumble play. Those never end up well.

yeesh

;)

The fumble play almost work in the Rutgers game!

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  165

yeesh

;)

The fumble play almost work in the Rutgers game!

we were on defense-- oops-- special teams--- so that was Leavitt's play call if you want to be more precise. Gregory only calls fumbles on offense.

• Content Count:  201

we were on defense-- oops-- special teams--- so that was Leavitt's play call if you want to be more precise. Gregory only calls fumbles on offense.

My mistake....so whose call was it to have offensive players in there during the fumble call yesterday. They should be fired too.

• Content Count:  127

gregory calls the same running play everytime...

its to the wider side of the field ....

one WR motions to the line and turns to block....

the play gets us blown up for a loss

change it up ONCE

put a FULLBACK in the game please

on the goal line when they ran Ford to the left and two guys blow through the line fullback gets one and I think Ford is big enough to hit a guy and fall forward for a gain or shake a guy off for a touch down.

Watch any other team in nation a fullback IS there

have you seen LSU on fouth down right up the gut they run right to the line following the FB and its 2-4 everytime

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

His play calling has been pretty bad this year but the players and their lack of execution have taken more points off the board than any of his play calls.  The offense as a coaching staff and a unit have performed below average to poor for all except one game (UCf) against an outmatched opponent. 

• Content Count:  5,881
  • Days Won:  7

yeesh

;)

come on mike, take off the green and gold glasses. sure the players have not executed the plays well, but his playcalling is horrendous, he's probably only got 8 plays in the playbook. the spread offense isn't suppose to be completely predictable like this

• Content Count:  1,991

yeesh

;)

Dont forget about our famous spin out that Grothe does everytime he gets in trouble, it only took 6 games for every other team to figure that one what. Maybe spin the other way and not the same side and it will take teams another 6 games to figure that one out.

**I still do agree though, that Gregory needs to go & a new coordinator needs to come from outside the family, no promotions within

• Content Count:  1,894

LOL The spin is a taught move. The spin is what works for us. It is like a broken play and we hit a wr open. I don't know if you noticed but mauk is grothe. Mauk is a more experienced developed grothe. They are the same player. It was so frustrating how we didnt spy and he got first downs wit his feet. Then he threw the ball away beautifully two or three times. Grothe will be there. He is a senior and he was good. They used it he scrambled and hit people on broken plays. It works. Its what we do. But, we need more plays we do only have like 5 or 6 plays.

Archived