• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

How is USF going to score a point on UCONN?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  341
  • Days Won:  0

hey brad...can you please kick this guy off of the main board and make him only be able to post on the big east board

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  3,574

The same way we did against WVU.

Yeah, you will definately need +6 turnovers in order to beat any team in this conference.  I just do not think the ball bounces your way anymore.

That's why they play the games.

• Content Count:  7,201
  • Days Won:  3

hey brad...can you please kick this guy off of the main board and make him only be able to post on the big east board

Or could we create a new "kissin' cuzzins" board just for WVU fans? 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  2,305
  • Days Won:  11

[glow=red,2,300]How is WVU going to score against UConn when they couldn't score more than 13 on USF?? Worry about your own team, bub.[/glow]

The nation's #3 offense couldn't get it done against UConn. Somehow I doubt the #10 offense will either, especially when they couldn't get it done against USF.

• Content Count:  12,293

good idea

• Content Count:  873

No one will even dare respond.  I guess it hurts knowing that 2nd loss is 8 days away ehh?  I saw people mentioning the possible trip up to Connecticut.  My advice is to save your "Katrina Relief Money" because that road is a little longer than the one from Rutgers.  I dont want to see any suicidal Bulls fans wrecking or taking out any Mountaineers on the way back.

Some number keeps flashing in my head for some reason: 21-13

hmmm, I wonder why that is.........?

• Content Count:  5,903
  • Days Won:  1

No way WV beats UConn. They take a second loss in the conference.

Thread over.

• Content Count:  1,066

No one will even dare respond.  I guess it hurts knowing that 2nd loss is 8 days away ehh?  I saw people mentioning the possible trip up to Connecticut.  My advice is to save your "Katrina Relief Money" because that road is a little longer than the one from Rutgers.  I dont want to see any suicidal Bulls fans wrecking or taking out any Mountaineers on the way back.

How dare you ever use the tragedy of Katrina in vain.

Disaster Services Volunteer, Tampa Bay Chapter of the American Red Cross

AmeriCorps National Readiness and Response Corps, Alumnus 2002-03

• Content Count:  218

How dare you ever use the tragedy of Katrina in vain.

Disaster Services Volunteer, Tampa Bay Chapter of the American Red Cross

AmeriCorps National Readiness and Response Corps, Alumnus 2002-03

Got anymore of them "pre-paid Master Cards" to hand out?

Get over yourself Mr Redcross Volunteer.  Your sorry ass prolly showed up 3 months after the event and handed out watered down lime cool-aid that had "USF BULLS" printed on the side of the cups.

The fact is, no one here even attempts to answer my original question because... because you CANNOT.

• Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

Quick, someone tell coach Leavitt that some guy in WV who is still bragging about a state championship from 17 years ago thinks we won't score against UConn.  Maybe we can act quickly and remove UConn and replace them with a second game against WVU?!?  If only.

However, if you want to put some money where your mouth is I would be willing to take you up on it, as I am sure others would.  If USF does not score a point I will make a donation to the WVU athletic fund, if USF scores any points you make a donation to the USF Foundation for Athletics.  Want in on that?  How much you willing to put up?

Archived