• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

How is USF going to score a point on UCONN?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  4,738
  • Days Won:  0

Thread over.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  275

[glow=red,2,300]How is WVU going to score against UConn when they couldn't score more than 13 on USF?? Worry about your own team, bub.[/glow]

The nation's #3 offense couldn't get it done against UConn. Somehow I doubt the #10 offense will either, especially when they couldn't get it done against USF.

[glow=red,2,300]How is WVU going to score against UConn when they couldn't score more than 13 on USF?? Worry about your own team, bub.[/glow]

The nation's #3 offense couldn't get it done against UConn. Somehow I doubt the #10 offense will either, especially when they couldn't get it done against USF.

• Content Count:  2,118

Katrina relief funds? someone get this hick a map. We're not new orleans, we are in tampa you assclown.

• Content Count:  5,591
  • Days Won:  3

Will Rutgers score less than 60 against WVU??

They scored 30 on one of the nations best defenses.  hmm.

• Content Count:  2,461

However, if you want to put some money where your mouth is I would be willing to take you up on it, as I am sure others would.  If USF does not score a point I will make a donation to the WVU athletic fund, if USF scores any points you make a donation to the USF Foundation for Athletics. Want in on that?  How much you willing to put up?

That's a good idea, but notice that he hasn't responded... The only reason he's here is to get Bulls fired up. He knows USF won't be shut out, he doesn't want an answer, and he won't put any money on it.

Hey, StateChamp, the reason nobody has answered your question is because (a) its ridiculous and (B) people just don't read threads started by you anymore.

• Content Count:  1,261

No one will even dare respond.  I guess it hurts knowing that 2nd loss is 8 days away ehh?  I saw people mentioning the possible trip up to Connecticut.  My advice is to save your "Katrina Relief Money" because that road is a little longer than the one from Rutgers.  I dont want to see any suicidal Bulls fans wrecking or taking out any Mountaineers on the way back.

How dare you ever use the tragedy of Katrina in vain.

Disaster Services Volunteer, Tampa Bay Chapter of the American Red Cross

AmeriCorps National Readiness and Response Corps, Alumnus 2002-03

Got anymore of them "pre-paid Master Cards" to hand out?

Get over yourself Mr Redcross Volunteer.  Your sorry ass prolly showed up 3 months after the event and handed out watered down lime cool-aid that had "USF BULLS" printed on the side of the cups.

The fact is, no one here even attempts to answer my original question because... because you CANNOT.

you really need to get laid.

• Content Count:  1,066

No one will even dare respond.  I guess it hurts knowing that 2nd loss is 8 days away ehh?  I saw people mentioning the possible trip up to Connecticut.  My advice is to save your "Katrina Relief Money" because that road is a little longer than the one from Rutgers.  I dont want to see any suicidal Bulls fans wrecking or taking out any Mountaineers on the way back.

How dare you ever use the tragedy of Katrina in vain.

Disaster Services Volunteer, Tampa Bay Chapter of the American Red Cross

AmeriCorps National Readiness and Response Corps, Alumnus 2002-03

Got anymore of them "pre-paid Master Cards" to hand out?

Get over yourself Mr Redcross Volunteer.  Your sorry ass prolly showed up 3 months after the event and handed out watered down lime cool-aid that had "USF BULLS" printed on the side of the cups.

The fact is, no one here even attempts to answer my original question because... because you CANNOT.

For your information,

1. They are not pre-paid Master Cards. They are 30 day Master Cards funded through CitiBank for victims of disasters.  These cards are loaded with $$$ equal to what they've lost and what is considered emergency food. clothing and shelter needs.

2. Come on down to Tampa. I'll give you a tour of the Red Cross HQ. I'll also share with you the power point presentation of the thousands of Hurricane Katrina & Rita victims that we assisted. I'll even arrange for you to meet some families so you can share the same words with them as you have here.

3. You want an answer to your original question?...

Rutgers Game:

Our Mistakes:

1. 2 missed FG's / 1 Blocked

2. Unable to stop a fake FG and PUNT (1 Returned for TD)

3. Shot ourselves in the foot with penalties...

4. I'll say it again, "GROTHE, THROW THE FRI*$*N' BALL AWAY!!!"

5. Punt turnover on 25yd and could not convert into points?

6. Fumble recovery on 40yd and coule not turn into points?

7. No pressure on Teel via Selvie and crew

Rutgers Gems:

1. Ray Rice sliced and diced through our defense

2. Had nothing to lose, so why not run a fake punt...Everyone in the stadium knew a fake FG was coming, where was our coaching staff on this one?

3. Sosa did a great job in containing Selvie

4. Defense put constant pressure on Grothe preventing him from seeing wide-open WR as well as containing the scramble

5. Ito!  Jesus Christ!  This kid is killing me!

The UConn game will be about getting better on the following:

1. D-Line needs to stop the ball running up the middle

2. WR need proverbial "pine tar" on hands

3. Adjustments at Walt's position to give Matt protection

4. Contain Lorenzen

5. Get ball in the end zone to not depend on Alvarado to tie or win game.

I bet it is extremely difficult for you to be THAT honest with yourself as well as to give credit where credit is do.  That's called being true to yourself, you should try it sometime!

As a matter of fact, if you really want to work on it as it would most likely help you in every aspect of your life, here is a like to some LCSW's and psychologists in WV:

http://therapists.psychologytoday.com/medicinenet/state/West+Virginia.html

• Content Count:  1,297

I love the new name......WVstatechump1990.  That's more like it.

This guy is an idiot and know's nothing about college football, but I'm sure he knows quite a bit about taking advantage of his drunk sister.

• Content Count:  1,911

Hey WVStatechamp, why don't you hit the bricks...oh wait you are from West virginia....Why don't you hit the dirt road. 

Do they have hard roads over thur in west virginia yet? 

This cat is a clown and the circus isnt even in town.  You wet virginia people are just like the Yankees.....you lose!

Archived