• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

AD--> PLEASE HOW ABOUT A GREEN AND GOLD CHANT

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,378
  • Days Won:  1

Please make it happen, we have no stadium wide chants and we need your help to make this one happen, please place it on the jumbotron.

• Content Count:  5,903

They were suppose to get a "GOOOOOOOO" "BULLLLLLLLS" chant going for the UNC? WV? game. What happened with that?

Eric, wasn't your wife (cheerleading coach) suppose to do that?

If I remember correctly -- SSpiro can confirm -- there was a meeting with students and athletics about the spirit and gameday...

SSpiro reported that athletics wasn't too keen on the Green/Gold chant for some reason.

Which could explain why that chant has kinda floated away...

But Go - Bulls would be cool...

or maybe a B! U! L! L! S! BULLS!  chant (UM does CANES-Canes, U of L does CARDS-Cards)...

• Content Count:  2,277
  • Days Won:  0

Yeah as I said in a post last night.  The WAKE... FOREST....WAKE.....FOREST chant last night in the FSU/Wake Forest game sounded really cool!

• Content Count:  936

If I remember correctly -- SSpiro can confirm -- there was a meeting with students and athletics about the spirit and gameday...

SSpiro reported that athletics wasn't too keen on the Green/Gold chant for some reason.

Which could explain why that chant has kinda floated away...

But Go - Bulls would be cool...

or maybe a B! U! L! L! S! BULLS!  chant (UM does CANES-Canes, U of L does CARDS-Cards)...

Agreed - "GO / BULLS" was decided on and was going to be requested for approval. Last I knew, it wasn't going to be a problem.

But..... it hasn't happened yet. I surely hope it does. There was 100% agreement in the meeting that this was needed. I liked GREEN/GOLD, but GO/BULLS is what was decided on.

• Content Count:  9,759
  • Days Won:  9

Plus the U-S-F chant will be somewhat drowned out in the South and SE corner with U-C-F chants.  It will be like one big stalemate.

• Content Count:  21,035
  • Days Won:  38

I would be happy if we just get the whole crowd doing the "Go Bulls!" chants going on the first down with the band.

• Content Count:  1,158

Well, the cheerleaders have tried the Go Bulls chant towards the end of the third quarter every game this year and has not gotten the crowd to respond at all.  They'll try again this weekend but I think it has a lot to do with the sight lines of our stadium.  Look for it.  Go Bulls!

Eric

• Content Count:  2,495

Well, the cheerleaders have tried the Go Bulls chant towards the end of the third quarter every game this year and has not gotten the crowd to respond at all.  They'll try again this weekend but I think it has a lot to do with the sight lines of our stadium.  Look for it.  Go Bulls!

Eric

We certainly appreciate their effort, but the only way to get that chant to work is the Jumbotron. 

Eric

We certainly appreciate their effort, but the only way to get that chant to work is the Jumbotron. 

Yup.

<-- GO!

BULLS! -->

Archived