• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF fans easy to get riled up when it comes to UCF...MUST READ

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  69
  • Days Won:  0

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/sports/orl-whitley1107oct11,0,4749637.column

I don't ever worked up about this stuff, but that picture made me want to puke. USF doesn't need this kind of press. Was it meant in good fun? Probably. I don't care. I don't like it. That bull in that building means something to me and every other USF student and alum and in my opinion this clown was allowed to disrespect it. What's next? We let this joker take a picture of him whizzing on the side of the athletic building? All because its in good fun? No thanks. The article is full of backhanded compliments toward USF. And keep in mind this guy used to work for the Tribune. Someone from the athletic department should have politely said, "Sorry, not gonna happen."

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  580

Being that the article was called "USF fans easy to get riled up" - I just have to ask...

Is your post serious?

• Content Count:  1,777

This is a ploy by the MAN to conjure up a rivalry between USF and UCF. 

• Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

That was perhaps the lamest piece of journalism I've ever read. 

I'm sure if we walked around in Looneytune U we'd get just the same amount of respect.

• Content Count:  5,900
  • Days Won:  5

This was complete lack of respect. Geez, I dressed up like an @** and walked around campus, and people weren't nice to me. Completely classless. Who even let him in the building?

That guy actually gets paid by them. It's a crazy world.

And for the UCF fan, it is one thing to say USF fans get riled up if you are wearing a UCF shirt, and try to start a conversation with one of us, and we tell you to eff off. But, ANYONE would get riled up if they see a jack*** walking around their campus with an opponents flags on their head.

Too bad he didn't stop by the rec center and hang out next to the smoothie king.

I was thinking it was going to be a low-key week for this game with their loss to ECU last week, but now I am pissed about this one. Run it up Jim. It's a good opportunity to unleash the offense. Get Chris Robinson in there on pass rush and he and Selvie can combine for 5 sacks and a couple of forced fumbles.

Here's some trivia for the next article.

Why is the number 11 significant?

a. number of years USF has been playing football

b. number of losses UCF had in 2004

c. number of Bulls that will crush Israel and Smith on Saturday

d. number of Bulls that will lead the USF offense to nearly 500 yards and 40 points on Saturday

e. all of the above

• Content Count:  7,890

Can someone please tell me HOW IN THE F*CK DID THAT D*ICK GET INTO THAT BUILDING AND WHO LET HIM RIDE THE BULL? WHO EVER DID NEEDS TO BE SHOT. I was going to be nice this week but now its on. :gobulls

• Content Count:  253

What a joke.  He must have attached the car flags to his head with wood screws because he definitely is suffering from a little brain damage.  Just another reason not to read the Orlando Slant-inel.  What a joke.

• Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

eh, to be quite honest it's starting to grow on me.  It's cheeky and cute.  No one is going to take it seriously, but that's because it in and of itself is not serious.  As for who let him ride the bull, the alumni association room is pretty much empty.  He probably just waited for the receptionist to get on the phone or go print something and went in on his own.  I mean it’s right in the middle of the room.  It's not guarded or anything.

I mean hell; a real rival would steal the damned thing if it's so light.

• Content Count:  2,277

Man it gets lower every day.  I don't think I've ever seen a school so jealous of another school and so desperate to rile the other school up just to start a rivalry.

Archived