• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF fans easy to get riled up when it comes to UCF...MUST READ

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,569
  • Days Won:  1

When I think of all the great alum that I have met from UCF in my professional career as a CPA I can honestly say, they have been some of the best caddies I have ever come across.

That's good stuff.  And let me tell you, I haven't been to KFC one time where a UCF MBA has turned my potato wedges upside down in my bag. 

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  416
  • Days Won:  0

I don't mind him having a little fun on campus, but attacking a schools academic standards is a bit much.  I don't know it's just crap.. at least come up with some stuff that's cited.. for example:

The 2008 Princeton Review Ranks UCF  #13 in "Their Students (Almost) Never Study"  see.. smack... and it's like documented, and citable.

It's sad an editor didn't step in and say, your story about going to USF and getting everyone going is great, but lets remove the remarks degrading the school as an institution.

Since he appears to be a columnist he can get away with satire as opposed to a beat writer. As for attacking academics, that comes with the territory. "Free Shoes University" and all that. Anything to do with the institution is fair game, going after people's families is where the line has definetly been crossed though, not that he went after anyone's family.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  175

it was awfully nice of this dork to feed our team with a beautiful piece of bulletin board material.

• Content Count:  132

It was funny as hell and if you guys were not such tight asses, you would have found it funny as well.  What is going to happen when other teams coaches or players start throwing out the "investigation" word.  It happens with all good teams, and it will happen to USF as well.  Grow a pair!

It was funny as hell and if you guys were not such tight asses, you would have found it funny as well.  What is going to happen when other teams coaches or players start throwing out the "investigation" word.  It happens with all good teams, and it will happen to USF as well.  Grow a pair!

you would have  apoint if they also came into our athletic building and took pictures of themselves riding our bull.

get a clue NOOB

• Content Count:  74,738
  • Days Won:  425

It was funny as hell and if you guys were not such tight asses, you would have found it funny as well.

Some UCF attempts to turn this into a rivalry are funny. Some are stupid ..... THAT was stupid.

What is going to happen when other teams coaches or players start throwing out the "investigation" word.

Already happened. You aren't familiar with VossGate? Now THAT was a funny Kanigit stunt ....

• Content Count:  959

why did nobody punch him in the face ?

• Content Count:  5,900
  • Days Won:  5

Alright, I have been sitting on this all day, but here is what really bothered me.

Like MikeG, it was the fact that they were riding the Bull.

I initially saw our atletic building in the picture, and I immediately thought of the last time our facility was in the news. It was Jan 17, 2007. I am doing my daily puruse of some sports web sites, and right there on the front page of ESPN.com..."South Florida running back Dorsey dies after work out". I almost broke into tears at my desk before I could read the article.

Just about 9 months ago, that facility became sacred. Until the day they die, our guys will remember that day.

I don't know why I immediately thought of that. I honestly wish that I had not had that thought. His memory has been with every USF player, coach, student, and fan, but why it hit me so hard this morning, I do not know. At any rate, seeing someone walk into that same facility for no reason but to make a mockery of our program, it has a special sting.

For the UCF fans and even USF fans that think it is just hilarious, sit back and think of what our team has been through and will go through in that building. That is the place where the outside world can't touch them. Where we study for game, study for class, get ankles taped, build muscle, and mourn the loss of loved ones. There is no reason for someone to come into that building and make a joke of it.

There is no doubt that I am too sensitive, and again, I wish my thoughts had not gone there, but it's too fresh, it's too real. You say a school gives away degrees just because you can't beat them in football. You call our players thugs. You are attacking our family. A family that has been through enough. A family that has come together to fight the disbelievers.

Carry on with the banter now, sorry to get a little serious for a moment. Just my first reaction, and I know that there are Bulls out there everywhere that know exactly why this was wrong.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=2734226

my guess is that this dope was attending the weekly press conference with this BS totally planned. If you notice-- no one else is around-- probably becuase they were all in the Big East room.

it was a **** move and I hope USF basically pulls this clowns press credentials from here on out. They have that right.

• Content Count:  1,180
  • Days Won:  1

I agree with Orlando Bull. Stay off our ****. God, I hope we beat the living daylights out of them... I really hope Leavitt runs it up. If we win by anything less that about 24, they will have some **** reason for losing. I know Leavitt doesn't run it up, but make a fricking exception.

Archived