• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF fans easy to get riled up when it comes to UCF...MUST READ

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  74,640
  • Days Won:  424

This is a ploy by the MAN to conjure up a rivalry between USF and UCF. 

Word ..... although, in this case, "man" may be a bit of an overstatement.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  146
  • Days Won:  0

I don't mind him having a little fun on campus, but attacking a schools academic standards is a bit much.  I don't know it's just crap.. at least come up with some stuff that's cited.. for example:

The 2008 Princeton Review Ranks UCF  #13 in "Their Students (Almost) Never Study"  see.. smack... and it's like documented, and citable.

It's sad an editor didn't step in and say, your story about going to USF and getting everyone going is great, but lets remove the remarks degrading the school as an institution.

• Content Count:  6,832
  • Days Won:  22

LOL. Is that what they call a columnist or reporter in Orlando? Very sad it looks like something i would expect from a small hickey town.....then again we are talking Mouse town. LOL.

• Content Count:  1,985

Funny how he refers to UCF as the Harvard of the South.  That has always been U Tampa's nickname.  UCF has barely been a community college for years.

Funny that they give us this much attention, and in reality, we just want to get through the next two games and be able to add some strength to our schedule.

When I think of all the great alum that I have met from UCF in my professional career as a CPA I can honestly say, they have been some of the best caddies I have ever come across.

• Content Count:  7,890

This is a ploy by the MAN to conjure up a rivalry between USF and UCF. 

Word ..... although, in this case, "man" may be a bit of an overstatement.

you mean the doughnut eating man

• Content Count:  9,759
  • Days Won:  9

This guys gets paid to write stories??  Are you sure he's not an intern or something?  That was a very weak story.

• Content Count:  54

So because he got alot of hateful comments while wearing UCF stuff here, there must be a rivalry.

Here's my proposal, how about he goes to Gainesville, Tallahassee, and Coral Gables and does the same thing. See what type of reaction he gets there.

Nothing would happen. They don't care enough about UCF to take any notice. Unless you meant to wear Seminole colors into Gainesville, etc. Then, yeah.

• Content Count:  1,037

So I guess Brett and Greg need to go ride there knight  LOL!!!

guys he is an idiot I have no prob. with any of it BUT  going into our building and putting his lame a*s*s on our show piece   

beat them like dogs Sat.

• Content Count:  1,013

They pay this guy to write.  That's the real joke.

• Content Count:  416

Funny how he refers to UCF as the Harvard of the South.  That has always been U Tampa's nickname.  UCF has barely been a community college for years.

Funny that they give us this much attention, and in reality, we just want to get through the next two games and be able to add some strength to our schedule.

When I think of all the great alum that I have met from UCF in my professional career as a CPA I can honestly say, they have been some of the best caddies I have ever come across.

I think the phrase 'harvard of the south' has been used in either a satircal or derogatory fashion for a number of institutions south of the mason dixon line.

Archived