• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Jimmy Johnson I guess is off the xmas list as well

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  5,903
  • Days Won:  1

Man, as a Cowboys fan, JJ was one of my favorite coaches. I'm a little disappointed to say the least

u should be disappointed in yourself for being a Cowboys fan in the first place.

::)

Even more so now that they are being spanked by the Bills on Monday Night Football.

• Content Count:  498
  • Days Won:  0

It feels like a lot of people feel the bulls are way overhyped.  I hate that we play down to competition, but I cant look away from the fact that we have won all our games with a strong SoS so far.  It seems like a lot on this board fear playing cincinatti, why?  Our team wll play to the competition, cincinatti is 6-0, but who have the played?  Their only decent win was against an average Rutgers team, and it was a close game.  Fearing that game though tells me most have not very much confidence in this team like all the people who say USF is way overrated such as Jimmy Johnson.

The Bulls have definete offensive issues and the D has trouble without Selvie which shows how extremely important he is, but I have faith in JL getting the offense going, in our only nailbitter (Auburn) our offense came through.

• Content Count:  9,759
  • Days Won:  9

Its really a stupid thing to say.  USF can compete with anyone.  We might lose a few of those games, but we'd compete with anybody.

• Content Count:  3,403

It feels like a lot of people feel the bulls are way overhyped.  I hate that we play down to competition, but I cant look away from the fact that we have won all our games with a strong SoS so far.  It seems like a lot on this board fear playing cincinatti, why?  Our team wll play to the competition, cincinatti is 6-0, but who have the played?  Their only decent win was against an average Rutgers team, and it was a close game.  Fearing that game though tells me most have not very much confidence in this team like all the people who say USF is way overrated such as Jimmy Johnson.

The Bulls have definete offensive issues and the D has trouble without Selvie which shows how extremely important he is, but I have faith in JL getting the offense going, in our only nailbitter (Auburn) our offense came through.

Rutgers and Cincy both have quality teams.  Cincy seems to be a bit better than Rutgers this year.  I believe I saw that Cincy has nearly a whole secondary full of seniors starting, so maybe they will decline next year.  We have 2 tough games left and a bunch of others to survive.  If anything is to be learned from this season so far, it's that favored teams don't win all the time.  Oh, and USC is always overranked.

• Content Count:  84

Man, as a Cowboys fan, JJ was one of my favorite coaches. I'm a little disappointed to say the least

u should be disappointed in yourself for being a Cowboys fan in the first place.

::)

Even more so now that they are being spanked by the Bills on Monday Night Football.

Or not....

• Content Count:  171

The National posters are being hypocrites.

Granted USF isn't playing Florida's schedule but then again neither are Louisville, West Virginia or Rutgers.  If any of those three teams were in USF's position right now no one would have any beef with them being ranked Top 5 or even 2 or 3 for that matter.

• Content Count:  4,642

**** JJ and **** dallas

add ditka to that too

• Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

Nothing better than having two undefeated teams to cheer for... Go USF... Go Dallas (and what a friggen great ending last night).

I always liked Jimmy Johnson... but his comments are so assinine and off the mark... oh well... the guy was always a winner in my book until he left the 'Boys. It happens...

How can anyone hate America's Team anyways when Ant is always making USF look so great when he plays?

Archived