• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

In Case the Rivalry Wasnt Enough Motivation..... A Win Here.....

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  7,890
  • Days Won:  0

I say that some of you are in denial thinking that this is not a rivalry with UCF.  This is more of a big brother (USF) vs smaller brother (UCF) kind of rivalry in where USF is expected to win most of the time. So, UCF fans are using this as their Superbowl, and dont think that both teams are not going to be fired up for this game. This may not be a big rivalry, but I assure you that this is some kind of odd rivalry whether you like that or not. USF now has everything to lose while UCF has noting to lose but everything to gain this weekend. I call this the shut up game because USF has the chance to shut the UCF fans up once again like we did the past few years.

I agree with you. Most USF fans, grads, players have a large dislike for anything UCF and I want this win more than any other win this season just because I have alot of friends that went to UCF and would like nothing more than to shut them up one more time.

You really want this more than any other win?

I am all for hating UCF, and it would be especially bad for me living in Orlando if we lose, but the game that I most want to win is Nov. 17 against UL. That will be the game where we lock up the Big East Championship. Pitt in the final week will be great, but we should clinche before then.

I really don't want to lose any games, but if it was between UCF and RU, I'll take the win in Jersey any day of the week.

I am caught up in the whole NC dream along with everyone else, but winning the conference was our goal when the season started, and we are on pace. This game is big in Florida, but overall, it's our last "meaningless" game of the year. Again, not saying I don't care if we win, but if you tell me we are finishing 12-1 and I can pick any game to be that loss, I think it would be this one.

Having said all of that, can't wait to see Leavitt out coach O'Leary again. It's really funny to me.

yep if we lose this game I will have my friends calling me or emailing me talking $hit

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  1,386

...and for the very last time. God willing.  :gobulls

There are two more games left vs UCF.

Oct 13th, 2007 UCF at USF

Sep 6th, 2008 USF at UCF

Kizarvexis

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,668
  • Days Won:  424

You really want this more than any other win?

I am all for hating UCF, and it would be especially bad for me living in Orlando if we lose, but the game that I most want to win is Nov. 17 against UL. That will be the game where we lock up the Big East Championship. Pitt in the final week will be great, but we should clinche before then.

I really don't want to lose any games, but if it was between UCF and RU, I'll take the win in Jersey any day of the week.

I am caught up in the whole NC dream along with everyone else, but winning the conference was our goal when the season started, and we are on pace. This game is big in Florida, but overall, it's our last "meaningless" game of the year. Again, not saying I don't care if we win, but if you tell me we are finishing 12-1 and I can pick any game to be that loss, I think it would be this one.

Having said all of that, can't wait to see Leavitt out coach O'Leary again. It's really funny to me.

That's really the beauty in all this. Even if we lose to UCF, which is not out of the question, what we aimed for at the beginning of the year is still right there ... Gotta love it.  8)

• Content Count:  3,048
  • Days Won:  6

Sep 6th, 2008 USF at UCF

Kizarvexis

I see the '08 game on the future schedule, but I thought we were only playing 3 against them?

• Content Count:  1,386

Sep 6th, 2008 USF at UCF

Kizarvexis

I see the '08 game on the future schedule, but I thought we were only playing 3 against them?

Nope, four games. Two there and two here.

Kizarvexis

• Content Count:  3,594
  • Days Won:  3

I think we should have the attitude that this IS a rivalry.  It gets us up for it even more. 

I dont think its a rivalry, but I'm new to this board and I didnt know the mood towards that argument. 

Now I know :)

FEAR WHAT UP  MAN...

TAMPABOI!!!!!  YO!!!!!

Does this mean that I can look forward to a steady stream of fear posts about Amarri like on the other site?   ;)

Naw....  maybe......  we'll see.  I've been quiet lately

Archived