• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

In Case the Rivalry Wasnt Enough Motivation..... A Win Here.....

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  46
  • Days Won:  0

USF vs UCF is not now, was, or ever should be a rivalry. Period. USF has nothing to gain from continuing to play games against UCF. This is a trap game. Win, or lose, we gain nothing.

Finite!

Well if we win we won't lose position in the polls.

Put Your Horns Up!!!

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  5,903
  • Days Won:  1

I think we should have the attitude that this IS a rivalry.  It gets us up for it even more. 

I dont think its a rivalry, but I'm new to this board and I didnt know the mood towards that argument. 

Now I know :)

You better learn quickly... the guys on this board will eat you alive.

• Content Count:  563

I think we should have the attitude that this IS a rivalry.  It gets us up for it even more. 

I dont think its a rivalry, but I'm new to this board and I didnt know the mood towards that argument. 

FEAR WHAT UP  MAN...

• Content Count:  16,446
  • Days Won:  43

I say that some of you are in denial thinking that this is not a rivalry with UCF.  This is more of a big brother (USF) vs smaller brother (UCF) kind of rivalry in where USF is expected to win most of the time. So, UCF fans are using this as their Superbowl, and dont think that both teams are not going to be fired up for this game. This may not be a big rivalry, but I assure you that this is some kind of odd rivalry whether you like that or not. USF now has everything to lose while UCF has noting to lose but everything to gain this weekend. I call this the shut up game because USF has the chance to shut the UCF fans up once again like we did the past few years.

• Content Count:  7

USF vs UCF is not now, was, or ever should be a rivalry. Period. USF has nothing to gain from continuing to play games against UCF. This is a trap game. Win, or lose, we gain nothing.

Finite!

Well if we win we won't lose position in the polls.

Put Your Horns Up!!!

Remember that polls are based on votes and voter perception. Another ugly win, combined with wins from teams behind us could very well see us losing position in the polls

• Content Count:  5,241

bowl eligible? whoop de friggin do! We are playing for much more than being bowl eligible this year.

• Content Count:  1,570
  • Days Won:  1

Sound like you are from the Orlando area. They're the only ones that call this a rivalry. Miami will be a rivalry.

• Content Count:  3,594
  • Days Won:  3

For some odd reason I get sick everytime I go to Orlando.  So no.  I live in the Bay area.

And the bowl eligible statement was a joke. 

• Content Count:  3,594
  • Days Won:  3

FEAR WHAT UP  MAN...

TAMPABOI!!!!!  YO!!!!!

• Content Count:  701

“Well the fans can call it a rivalry if they want, but I don’t see it as one, you have to beat somebody, take something away from them to make a rivalry." 

-Stephen Nicholas on last years UCF game

Archived