• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

FSU Student Paper Writer slams USF

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,457
  • Days Won:  0

This guy had better watch the reference to "coma" as this concept was just rationalized in the main stream news.  Obviously this student is cherry picking from other articles - that is ok many do.  This concept is not new but old reported news.  Hope he gets a good grade for taking a stab at USF and Go Bulls.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  2,052

Party on Garth....I mean Frank! Your idiotic ramblings about a school whose only distinction in America was a football team and a party atmosphere lends itself well to the university atmosphere. Maybe you should be called "Faber" State University. Where are your world reknown robotics labs? Where are your cancer research facilities that rank among the best in the nation? Where is your education program that students wish they could attend to become great teachers? Having a stadium on campus is great, I will give you that, but to have your cooking school in the stadium...well I guess hot dog and grits DO go together in Tallahassee. I guess the best degree to get at FSU is your bartending degree. You will never be out of a job at the FSU area! To say we are inferior in the areas of academics, I guess it is your sour grapes. I guess you were refused admission to our great University and decided to attend bartenders U.I am sorry however. Sorry for you. I guess if you continue your journalism carreer, you could always get a great job at the National Inquirer or the Star. That way, you could spout off all the time, use no to little facts, and lie, lie, lie. You would fit right in!    The Reaper

• Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

Contract with the Knights?  We're only playing them because of our exit requirements with C-USA...

• Content Count:  4,016

What do you expect them to write about?  They're threatened by us so now they must start picking us apart.  USF is located in a nicer city, has as good facilities, better research, more growth and opportunity then FSU....FSU fans are going to lash out, like some UM fans have done, because now they'll be threatened by us.  And they should, I think UF is the only school that has nothing to fear from us as a land bank flagship school...the others could see this big surge by USF as something they can't quell.

I read and hear stuff like this and just chuckle.  The idiots they are don't realize they're only personifying our legendary status.  The more we win, and we will keep winning, they'll have no other choice but to accept us.  I just smile and nod because it's clear they're finally getting what many of us already know, and they should feel threatened.

Feel good folks, getting jabbed at is what it's like being on top.

• Content Count:  89

Sound a little too UCFy to me. Are we sure it's an FSU writer?

• Content Count:  261

He must of just graduated from crayons.

Do your research before you criticize a subject. The content of that article is swiss cheese. His paper would hold no weight in a debate.

• Content Count:  3,692
  • Days Won:  2

They don't even have their own stadium. I know that they are only a program that is a decade old and Raymond James Stadium is right there, but how can you consider yourself a big-time program when you don't even have your own stadium?

Now that UCF has one, you're the only one in the state that doesn't.

When did Miami get an OCS?

• Content Count:  261

And for the record, Pat White has been knocked out of the USF game two years in a row because our defense is too physical for him. Him and Slaton are both scared of physicality.

• Content Count:  21,081
  • Days Won:  39

Only 3 teams are allowed to play college football in Florida!  Didn't you get the memo guys?

Oh I hope it's FSU vs. USF in a bowl game at a neutral site and then you can shove it where the Yankees hats go.

• Content Count:  4,501

When did Miami get their OCS ?  Did I miss something ?  Facts - who needs those when writing.    LOL

Archived