• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

dont want to get ahead of ourselves but...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  7,201
  • Days Won:  3

I know FAU is this weekend, and they have upset some teams in the past.  Our team, and us, need to stay focused on that as we are new to this top ten thing..

But, I am getting smack from all of my UCF friends.  I had a customer send me an email today with a bucnh of stuff of how Kevin Smith is number 3, and no one can stop him etc...  Had another friend who has been blasting me for a couple of weeks back and forth on UCF this, UCF that, and that USF sucks, etc.. 

I want to fast forward two weeks, get two wins behind us (FAU and UCF) an then tell them to kiss off...  Driving me nuts....  I thought I was impatient waiting 5 days for WVU, how is two weeks until UCF going to feel like...

Ive said it before.  Our D can contain any offense in the nation.  We will do it to UCF too.

• Content Count:  5,903
  • Days Won:  1

I cant' wait to be 3-0 against UCF and start moving past this series... ugh.

one is a customer, they help pay the bills so stuck with them.

The friend grew up in my neighborhood 25 years ago, and just happened to go to UCF and FSU, and now works at FSU.  Ugh....  Going with him and a few others to the Bucs / New Orleans game in New Orleans in December so we absolutely have to kill them next week.  I'll never hear the end of it.

• Content Count:  86
  • Days Won:  0

UCF is an enigma, a lot of their fans are claiming that WVU exposed some holes in the USF offense; however, heres the problem.  UCF is not WVU, they do not have the athletes WVU has. While the gameplan WVU had with their backup QB did work, UCF just doesn't have those kinda horses. I'm not even sure Rutgers has those kind of horses.

UCF fans also claim the USF D is overrated and that we will not stop Kevin Smith, the theory on this is that UCF likes to run with two TE's.  While I do think Kevin Smith will get good yardage (I'd say 100), UCF is going to need a lot more that just Kevin Smith to step up to win them the game.

Overall, if USF comes out and plays there game, and sticks to the CUTBACK lanes, they should be able to get enough pressure on either UCF QB to mess up their rhythm.

Overall, USF needs a strong showing against UCF. A lot of the nation views UCF as our rival, so it'll be important to jump on them.

especially as this is a critical game, and will be on ESPNU... 

The rest of our games are "must win"... 

Go Bulls.

• Content Count:  66,073
  • Days Won:  172

UCF is an enigma, a lot of their fans are claiming that WVU exposed some holes in the USF offense; however, heres the problem.  UCF is not WVU, they do not have the athletes WVU has. While the gameplan WVU had with their backup QB did work, UCF just doesn't have those kinda horses. I'm not even sure Rutgers has those kind of horses.

UCF fans also claim the USF D is overrated and that we will not stop Kevin Smith, the theory on this is that UCF likes to run with two TE's.  While I do think Kevin Smith will get good yardage (I'd say 100), UCF is going to need a lot more that just Kevin Smith to step up to win them the game.

Overall, if USF comes out and plays there game, and sticks to the CUTBACK lanes, they should be able to get enough pressure on either UCF QB to mess up their rhythm.

Overall, USF needs a strong showing against UCF. A lot of the nation views UCF as our rival, so it'll be important to jump on them.

ftu/ou/oc is a joke

• Content Count:  21,011
  • Days Won:  38

Kevin Smith is number 3, and no one can stop him etc... 

Sounds like everyone saying no one can stop White, Slaton, and Devine.  We'll find out at the game...  No worries.

• Content Count:  505
  • Days Won:  0

I want to see us crush them unfortunately, we play Rutgers 5 days later, so I see alot of backups getting plenty of playing time.  Therefore, we only win by 2 scores.

Archived