• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

ESPN FirstTake WVU-USF...

DC

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  12,293
  • Days Won:  0

i hope skip bayliss is out sick for this show then....cant stand that guy

• Content Count:  403

3 years ago, we'd be happy that ESPN is even talking about us.  All of this attention is awesome.

Heck, I used to get excited just to see the USF mentioned when their final score when it would run across the ticker at the bottom of the screen.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  173

it was a thrill seeing our winning score versus the Citadel

we've come a long way

• Content Count:  488

Here, here to those "come a long ways" folks.  Never forget where you came from no matter how successful you are and of course...at the same time always set high expectations.

I still remember the first practice.  I still remember the first televised game.  Man, now we're playing against one of the best teams in the country on a national stage...and being RANKED none the less.  Crazy.

• Content Count:  159

Here, here to those "come a long ways" folks.  Never forget where you came from no matter how successful you are and of course...at the same time always set high expectations.

I still remember the first practice.  I still remember the first televised game.  Man, now we're playing against one of the best teams in the country on a national stage...and being RANKED none the less.  Crazy.

Heck yeah - that's why I didn't understand all the venom on here towards App. State and their votes in the AP poll.  If any fan base should understand the hardships involved in garnering attention in a very top heavy sport such as college football it should be our fans.

I remember watching on tv thinking how cool it was to be playing San Diego State.  I remember telling my Dad, wow USF is playing an actual 1A team. 

• Content Count:  5,591
  • Days Won:  3

yeah i remember those screen ticker watching days...

yep and when we would hope to get on the highlights...

Archived