• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

UPDATE: To Do List, WVU Tickets, Wrist Bands, Bandanas, Etc.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  12,293
  • Days Won:  0

The bandana idea is cute... but why would we want to emulate an event where the purpose is to KILL the bulls?

ya, it's cute.. which is why i think it's kind of gay.  as a guy, there is no way in hell i wear a bandana around my neck or on my head.  and if we are using them to wave, why dont we just use towels?

no one is asking you to put them around your neck.  look at the picture i posted towards the top of this thread...that is the main reason for the bandanas or any green cloth for that matter.  holding it up as the team takes the field.  then during the game you can wave them around, put them on your head, around your neck, what ever you want to do.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  275

JUST found out about this site through tampaforums and I've got to say, to see this organization of the games taking place and all this spirit makes me proud to be a bull. Really hoping this season blows up and we start getting bigger and bigger crowds:D!

• Content Count:  2,277

Doesn't look gay or cute to me

bulls_narrowweb__300x453,0.jpg

060706_bull_hlrg_7a.hlarge.jpg

Hah,  I like the idea but in these pics it looks like everyone is holding up their underwear!  :o

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  97,090
  • Days Won:  469

Dear web guys:

For those of you that know web pages and such. Maybe we can put together a quick website (www.Bulls-Traditions.com??) that has this clearly stated. We know that not everyone comes here and learns this stuff. I can imagine it would be a LOT easier to just send someone to a website that shows a picture of the bandannas being held up than trying to explain it to them. Plus, this could be placed into emails and such. Do any of you techy guys feeling doing this? Does anyone have any extra server space?

just an idea.

We've already got something that will work well for storing this kind of data, just haven't introduced it yet.

• Content Count:  9,765
  • Days Won:  9

I'm pretty sure there is a section of the Bulls Club that shows some Traditions.  This isn't the first time its come up.  Some things might change (such as the Bandanas), but the Tradition Section of the Bulls Club website already exists. 

• Content Count:  18

Bulls on Parade would be a great idea in my opinion. I agree totally with that. It has an awesome beat....it breaks down.....and the players could come out to Bulls on Parade. Great Idea.

• Content Count:  936

JUST found out about this site through tampaforums and I've got to say, to see this organization of the games taking place and all this spirit makes me proud to be a bull. Really hoping this season blows up and we start getting bigger and bigger crowds:D!

Glad to see you come over!

• Content Count:  936

The bandana idea is cute... but why would we want to emulate an event where the purpose is to KILL the bulls?

ya, it's cute.. which is why i think it's kind of gay.  as a guy, there is no way in hell i wear a bandana around my neck or on my head.  and if we are using them to wave, why dont we just use towels?

Then use a green towel. No one said it had to be a bandana.. just don't bring a beach towel.. think smaller, like hand towel. Just bring something.

• Content Count:  4,139
  • Days Won:  1

BULLS ON PARADE !!!

by Rage Against the Machine

Archived