• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Movie quotes

Economics_Nerd82

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,118
  • Days Won:  0

Superbad

"Are you a Mexican or a Mexican't ?"

• Content Count:  10,874
  • Days Won:  2

Superbad

Once upon a time in Mexico

"Boy, I am two seconds from being on you like white on rice in a glass of milk on a paper plate in a snowstorm. I'm gonna put my foot so far up your ass, the water on my knee will quench your thirst."

• Content Count:  2,118

Superbad

Once upon a time in Mexico

"Boy, I am two seconds from being on you like white on rice in a glass of milk on a paper plate in a snowstorm. I'm gonna put my foot so far up your ass, the water on my knee will quench your thirst."

I could be wrong, but is the answer. Major Payne?

"Me,I'm dishonest. And a dishonest man is always honest about being dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you want to look out for, because you never know when they're going to do something very stupid."

• Content Count:  7,796
  • Days Won:  6

Pirates of the Caribbean: Curse of the Black Pearl

Captain Jack Sparrow

"Yippee-ki-yay, ************"

• Content Count:  5,903
  • Days Won:  1

Every Die Hard movie ever made.

"I know your works. You are neither cold nor hot. So because you are lukewarm, I will spew you out of my mouth. You can build your filthy world without me. I took the father. Now I'll take the son. You tell young Vallon I'm gonna paint Paradise Square with his blood. Two coats. I'll festoon my bedchamber with his guts."

• Content Count:  7,796
  • Days Won:  6

Gangs of New York (with a reference to the book of Revelations)

"I see in your eyes the same fear that would take the heart of me. A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight! "

• Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

Lord of the Rings - Return of the King

I'll make it easy:

"So I jump ship in Hong Kong and make my way over to Tibet, and I get on as a looper at a course over in the Himalayas. A looper, you know, a caddy, a looper, a jock. So, I tell them I'm a pro jock, and who do you think they give me? The Dalai Lama, himself. Twelfth son of the Lama. The flowing robes, the grace, bald... striking. So, I'm on the first tee with him. I give him the driver. He hauls off and whacks one - big hitter, the Lama - long, into a ten-thousand foot crevasse, right at the base of this glacier. Do you know what the Lama says? Gunga galunga... gunga, gunga-galunga. So we finish the eighteenth and he's gonna stiff me. And I say, "Hey, Lama, hey, how about a little something, you know, for the effort, you know." And he says, "Oh, uh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness." So I got that goin' for me, which is nice."

• Content Count:  358

CaddyShack

"What is your major malfunction, numbnuts? Didn't Mommy and Daddy show you enough attention when you were a child?"

Full Metal Jacket

Best first half of a movie ever... "Only steers and queers come from Texas and I don't see no horns."

"We're all very different people. We're not Watusi, we're not Spartans, we're Americans. With a capital "A", huh? And you know what that means? Do you? That means that our forefathers were kicked out of every decent country in the world. We are the wretched refuse. We're the underdog. We're mutts."

Archived