• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Movie quotes

Economics_Nerd82

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,911
  • Days Won:  0

2001: A space odyssey

"I went in with a Bachelor of marijuana, came out with a Doctorate of cocaine."

Blow

"I apologize to you if I don't seem real eager to jump into a forced awkward intimate situation that people like to call dating. I don't like the feeling. You're sitting there, you're wondering do I have food on my face, am I eating, am I talking too much, are they talking enough, am I interested I'm not really interested, should I play like I'm interested but I'm not that interested but I think she might be interested but do I want to be interested but now she's not interested? So all of the sudden I'm getting, I'm starting to get interested... And when am I supposed to kiss her? Do I have to wait for the door cause then it's awkward, it's like well goodnight. Do you do like that ass-out hug? Where you like, you hug each other like this and your ass sticks out cause you're trying not to get too close or do you just go right in and kiss them on the lips or don't kiss them at all? It's very difficult trying to read the situation. And all the while you're just really wondering are we gonna get hopped up enough to make some bad decisions? Perhaps play a little game called "just the tip". Just for a second, just to see how it feels."

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2001: A space odyssey

"I went in with a Bachelor of marijuana, came out with a Doctorate of cocaine."

Blow

"I apologize to you if I don't seem real eager to jump into a forced awkward intimate situation that people like to call dating. I don't like the feeling. You're sitting there, you're wondering do I have food on my face, am I eating, am I talking too much, are they talking enough, am I interested I'm not really interested, should I play like I'm interested but I'm not that interested but I think she might be interested but do I want to be interested but now she's not interested? So all of the sudden I'm getting, I'm starting to get interested... And when am I supposed to kiss her? Do I have to wait for the door cause then it's awkward, it's like well goodnight. Do you do like that ass-out hug? Where you like, you hug each other like this and your ass sticks out cause you're trying not to get too close or do you just go right in and kiss them on the lips or don't kiss them at all? It's very difficult trying to read the situation. And all the while you're just really wondering are we gonna get hopped up enough to make some bad decisions? Perhaps play a little game called "just the tip". Just for a second, just to see how it feels."

You had to pull out Wedding Crashers, eh??

"True love is hard to find, sometimes you think you have true love and then you catch the early flight home from San Diego and a couple of nude people jump out of your bathroom blindfolded like a ******* magic show ready to double team your girlfriend... "

• Content Count:  10,874
  • Days Won:  2

"True love is hard to find, sometimes you think you have true love and then you catch the early flight home from San Diego and a couple of nude people jump out of your bathroom blindfolded like a ******* magic show ready to double team your girlfriend... "

Old School

"But my cousin Walter jerked off in public once. True story. He was on a plane to New Mexico when all of the sudden the hydraulics went. The plane started spinning around, going out of control, so he decides it's all over and whips it out and starts beating it right there. So all the other passengers take a cue from him and they start whipping it out and beating like mad. So all the passengers are beating off, plummeting to their certain doom, when all of the sudden, *Snap* the hydraulics kick back in. The plane rights itself and it land safely and everyone puts their pieces or, whatever, you know, away and deboard. No one mentions the phenomenon to anyone else."

• Content Count:  3,307
  • Days Won:  1

Old School

"But my cousin Walter jerked off in public once. True story. He was on a plane to New Mexico when all of the sudden the hydraulics went. The plane started spinning around, going out of control, so he decides it's all over and whips it out and starts beating it right there. So all the other passengers take a cue from him and they start whipping it out and beating like mad. So all the passengers are beating off, plummeting to their certain doom, when all of the sudden, *Snap* the hydraulics kick back in. The plane rights itself and it land safely and everyone puts their pieces or, whatever, you know, away and deboard. No one mentions the phenomenon to anyone else."

Mallrats. Awesome movie.

"He's a sailor, he's in New York. We get this guy laid, we won't have any trouble!"

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,587
  • Days Won:  423

Old School

Mallrats. Awesome movie.

"He's a sailor, he's in New York. We get this guy laid, we won't have any trouble!"

Ghostbusters

"You're bleeding, man."

"I ain't got time to bleed."

Ghostbusters

"You're bleeding, man."

"I ain't got time to bleed."

Predator

"Do you shee the beasht? Have you got it in your shights?"

"Clear enough, Missh Moneypenny! This should preshent no shignificant problemsh!"

I guess that one was a bit obscure, it is from Trainspotting.

Here's a different one from one of my favorite movies:

"You know, what tipped it for me was something your wife said while we were in bed together."

You have to love Fletch....

"Gentlemen, you can't fight in here! This is the War Room."

Another awesome movie - Dr. Strangelove

"I'm really glad you rejected me ten years ago when I auditioned for the part of Eddie Solomon, the pedophile clown in "Birthday Boy". If I'd have gotten that part, I might have been typecast."

• Content Count:  1,768
  • Days Won:  1

Get Shorty...

"Rolo Temasi is the reason I became a cop.  I wanted to catch the guys who thought they could get a way with it. Its suppose to be about justice."

Archived