• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Movie quotes

Economics_Nerd82

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  341
  • Days Won:  0

Kill Bill: Volume 1

"I do not see plays, because I can nap at home for free. And I don't see movies 'cause they're trash, and they got nothin' but naked people in 'em! And I don't read books, 'cause if they're any good, they're gonna make 'em into a mini-series."

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  75

Steel Magnolias

"Which brings me to my second point, kids. Don't do crack. "

• Content Count:  1,911

Waterboy

"Sicilians are great liars. The best in the world. I'm Sicilian. My father was the world heavy-weight champion of Sicilian liars. From growing up with him I learned the pantomime. There are seventeen different things a guy can do when he lies to give himself away. A guys got seventeen pantomimes. A woman's got twenty, but a guy's got seventeen... but, if you know them, like you know your own face, they beat lie detectors all to hell. Now, what we got here is a little game of show and tell. You don't wanna show me nothin', but you're tellin me everything. I know you know where they are, so tell me before I do some damage you won't walk away from. "

(I love this movie and the actor that says this part)

• Content Count:  4

True Romance

Christopher Walken.. excellent in this role!!

My daddy always used to say there was a separate god for children.

• Content Count:  75

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Whattya got for me, Sunshine?

I can get you steroids, vitamins, greenies, anything you want. You name it. I'm the best hustler in the joint.

How much of what this guy says he can do, can he do?

He can get you laid in here... with a woman.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,539
  • Days Won:  422

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Whattya got for me, Sunshine?

I can get you steroids, vitamins, greenies, anything you want. You name it. I'm the best hustler in the joint.

How much of what this guy says he can do, can he do?

He can get you laid in here... with a woman.

The Longest Yard

"We're all very different people. We're not Watusi, we're not Spartans, we're Americans. With a capital "A", huh? And you know what that means? Do you? That means that our forefathers were kicked out of every decent country in the world. We are the wretched refuse. We're the underdog. We're mutts."

Great minds think alike......

"We're all very different people. We're not Watusi, we're not Spartans, we're Americans. With a capital "A", huh? And you know what that means? Do you? That means that our forefathers were kicked out of every decent country in the world. We are the wretched refuse. We're the underdog. We're mutts."

Stripes

"We're done with you. Go to the golf course and work on your putz. "

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,539
  • Days Won:  422

Great minds think alike......

****, that's a little scary .... I never saw that ..... I went to a lot of trouble picking that quote out.  :-\

• Content Count:  100

"We're done with you. Go to the golf course and work on your putz. "

Spaceballs

"Stop trying to hit me, and hit me!"

Archived