• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Movie quotes

Economics_Nerd82

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Matrix

"At my signal, unleash hell."

Gladiator

"If you put your effort and concentration into playing to your potential, to be the best that you can be, I don't care what the scoreboard says at the end of the game, in my book we're gonna be winners. "

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  74,537
  • Days Won:  422

The Matrix

"At my signal, unleash hell."

Gladiator

"If you put your effort and concentration into playing to your potential, to be the best that you can be, I don't care what the scoreboard says at the end of the game, in my book we're gonna be winners. "

Hoosiers

Former owner: He got my team. The son of a ***** got my team.

Advisor to former owner: What kind of pressure did he use, Milt?

Former owner: All I asked was sixty-seven million, and he said "okay."

Advisor to former owner: Ruthless bastard.

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  4,738
  • Days Won:  0

Heaven Can Wait

"I'll believe that when me **** turns purple and smells like rainbow sherbet."

Super Troopers

A good movie ... too bad they haven't made another good one since... best line: "Who wants a mustache ride?"

"Would you look at that body language? Legs crossed towards each other. That is an unequivocal sex invite."

• Content Count:  341

Clueless

"O your gonna' tell me that you don't have no black cats, no roman candles, or screaming mimis?

Response: No.

Oh come on man. You got no lady fingers, fuzz buttles, snicker bombs, church burners, finger blasters, gut busters, zippity do das, or crap flappers?

Response: No, I don't.

You're gonna stand there, owning a fireworks stand, and tell me you don't have no whistling bungholes, no spleen splitters, whisker biscuits, honkey lighters, hoosker doos, hoosker donts, cherry bombs, nipsy daisers, with or without the scooter stick, or one single whistling kitty chaser?

Response: No... because snakes and sparklers are the only ones I like."

• Content Count:  100

Joe Dirt

"She's meanness set to music and the b***h is born to run!"      (OK I guess this was maybe a bit too obscure - Mad Max was the movie....here's a new one)

"You're a lot of woman, you know that? Yeah, wanna make 14 dollars the hard way?"

• Content Count:  4

Caddy Shack!!!

"......this is one night you'll never forget. This is the night I slipped right through your fingers. Sleep tight and pleasant dreams. I could've been your greatest adventure."

• Content Count:  4,738

Indiana Jones

So why did I do it? I could offer a million answers, all false. The truth is that I'm a bad person, but that's going to change, I'm going to change. This is the last of this sort of thing. I'm cleaning up and I'm moving on, going straight and choosing life. I'm looking forward to it already. I'm going to be just like you: the job, the family, the ******* big television, the washing machine, the car, the compact disc and electrical tin opener, good health, low cholesterol, dental insurance, mortgage, starter home, leisurewear, luggage, three-piece suite, DIY, game shows, junk food, children, walks in the park, nine to five, good at golf, washing the car, choice of sweaters, family Christmas, indexed pension, tax exemption, clearing the gutters, getting by, looking ahead, to the day you die.

[glow=red,2,300]Indiana Jones[/glow]

So why did I do it? I could offer a million answers, all false. The truth is that I'm a bad person, but that's going to change, I'm going to change. This is the last of this sort of thing. I'm cleaning up and I'm moving on, going straight and choosing life. I'm looking forward to it already. I'm going to be just like you: the job, the family, the ******* big television, the washing machine, the car, the compact disc and electrical tin opener, good health, low cholesterol, dental insurance, mortgage, starter home, leisurewear, luggage, three-piece suite, DIY, game shows, junk food, children, walks in the park, nine to five, good at golf, washing the car, choice of sweaters, family Christmas, indexed pension, tax exemption, clearing the gutters, getting by, looking ahead, to the day you die.

The previous quote was actually from Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom...

Mike's quote is from Trainspotting...

******* it, I knew I should've listened to my mother. I could've been a cosmetic surgeon, five hundred thou a year, up to my neck in tits and ass.

Archived