• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Movie quotes

Economics_Nerd82

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

Jaws

"I sent in my application to The Real World, so I'm hoping to hear back from that. I'm putting a lot of my eggs into that basket, the MTV basket. I'm also thinking about getting a gun, and dealing crack. Being a crack dealer. Not, like, a mean crack dealer, but like... like a nice one. Kinda friendly, like, 'Hey, what's up guys? You want some crack?'. I'm just waiting on those two things to just kinda flesh themselves out."

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

TALLADEGA NIGHTS!  w00h00!

This one is from a movie everyone has seen, but may not know this particular part:

"What, you guys can't say one thing? Even the guy that can't think said something! You guys just stand there? Come on!"

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

TALLADEGA NIGHTS!  w00h00!

This one is from a movie everyone has seen, but may not know this particular part:

"What, you guys can't say one thing? Even the guy that can't think said something! You guys just stand there? Come on!"

Anchorman

Narrator- "A story: A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle."

• Content Count:  1,911
  • Days Won:  0

"Jarhead"  just saw t the other day. 

"Oh there they go. There they go, every time I start talkin 'bout boxing, a white man got to pull Rocky Marciano out their ass. That's their one, that's their one. Rocky Marciano. Rocky Marciano. Let me tell you something once and for all. Rocky Marciano was good, but compared to Joe Louis, Rocky Marciano ain't ****. "

• Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

Coming to America

"All I need are some tasty waves, a cool buzz and I'm fine!"

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,568
  • Days Won:  423

Fast Times at Ridgemont High

JH: Frank, what would you and your client take - right now, this very minute - to walk out of here, let this **** thing drop?

FG: My client can't walk, your honor.

JH: I know full well she can't, Frank. You see the padre on your way out; he'll punch your ticket... you follow me?

• Content Count:  358
  • Days Won:  0

"My name is Kobayashi. I work for Keyser Soze."

Usual Suspects

"I'm funny how, I mean funny like I'm a clown, I amuse you? I make you laugh, I'm here to ******' amuse you? What do you mean funny, funny how? How am I funny?"

• Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

Goodfellows

"Listen, not a year goes by, not a year, that I don't hear about some escalator accident involving some bastard kid which could have easily been avoided had some parent - I don't care which one - but some parent conditioned him to fear and respect that escalator."

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

Goodfellows

"Listen, not a year goes by, not a year, that I don't hear about some escalator accident involving some bastard kid which could have easily been avoided had some parent - I don't care which one - but some parent conditioned him to fear and respect that escalator."

Mallrats

"I don't know, its the battle, the going to war with the other guys, hanging together, having our own dorm, staying in hotels the night before the games, setting ourselves apart, being different than everybody else, having a chance to be somebody, to do something that people look up to you for, your strength, your courage, not everybody can play football... were the lucky ones"

Archived