• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Respect UNC

Dmince

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  401
  • Days Won:  0

Way too much talk about WVU at this point. Reminds me of when we were looking forward to playing them at the end of the season for the BE championship and lost to UCONN.

North Carolina has all the makings of a trap game. We need to take care of business.

There are a lot of underrated teams on our schedule this year and we can't sleep on anybody. Cinncinatti is a really good team this year. They will pull off another upset (they beat the line by 30+ points against Oregon State) before the season is over mark my words. Uconn at their place is always tough. Winning at Pittsburgh will not be a cakewalk.

The team's approach will be the difference between 10-2 or 7-5. We can't become cocky fans.

One game at a time.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  21,009
  • Days Won:  38

Way too much talk about WVU at this point. Reminds me of when we were looking forward to playing them at the end of the season for the BE championship and lost to UCONN.

North Carolina has all the makings of a trap game. We need to take care of business.

There are a lot of underrated teams on our schedule this year and we can't sleep on anybody. Cinncinatti is a really good team this year. They will pull off another upset (they beat the line by 30+ points against Oregon State) before the season is over mark my words. Uconn at their place is always tough. Winning at Pittsburgh will not be a cakewalk.

The team's approach will be the difference between 10-2 or 7-5. We can't become cocky fans.

One game at a time.

I've been saying this also.  UNC could definitely be a trap.  After watching that Bearcats game, I am definitely glad we are getting them at home because wow they looked tough.

On the UCONN failure of two years ago, I still don't understand that one.  It seems like any of these games could become the next UCONN if you aren't careful.

• Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

You tell us not to look past UNC then talk about Cincinnati, UConn, and Pitt.

Again:

I am a fan, not a player, coach, or administrator for USF!  I can look toward and speak about any game I chose!  It will have no bearing on the outcome of any prior game!!

Thank you for your support.  Have a nice day.   ;D

Well it's hard NOT to be excited about that WVU game.  Of course people are going to talk about it.  We have to get revenge for the last WVU Tampa stop.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  145

as if what the fan are thinking is what the team is thinking? They are preparing for UNC--- trust me. They are focused on UNC. ONE GAME AT A TIME

• Content Count:  1,297

Guys, If USF losses to UNC.........then I apologize.........I've been posting too much about the WV game.  ::)

• Content Count:  5,881
  • Days Won:  7

Again:

I am a fan, not a player, coach, or administrator for USF!  I can look toward and speak about any game I chose!  It will have no bearing on the outcome of any prior game!!

Thank you for your support.  Have a nice day.  ;D

i'm tired of seeing these threads about the same thing "respect unc." if they would scroll down the board they would see 20 million other threads on this same thing

• Content Count:  563

Again:

I am a fan, not a player, coach, or administrator for USF!  I can look toward and speak about any game I chose!  It will have no bearing on the outcome of any prior game!!

Thank you for your support.  Have a nice day.   ;D

GREAT POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hell Im already looking forward to next year.

I think as the UNC game approaches, the talk will pick up on it.  Right now both games feel like they are too far away to me and the possibilities of a sell out crowd at WVU gets me all excited.

Of course we all know they must beat UNC to get the full hype factor so we'll see next weekend.

• Content Count:  6,348
  • Days Won:  8

One game at a time.

I've been saying this also.  UNC could definitely be a trap.  After watching that Bearcats game, I am definitely glad we are getting them at home because wow they looked tough.

On the UCONN failure of two years ago, I still don't understand that one.  It seems like any of these games could become the next UCONN if you aren't careful.

This a forum for the fans.  There really isn't a lot of noteworthy interest or excitement for us to talk about regarding the NC game.  What we talk about here has no bearing on the coaches ability to prepare the team for the UNC game.  I guarantee they aren't looking past it.

No comparison in any way to UCONN 2 years.  None.  Different team.  Much more experienced depth.  Much more experience. Period.  When people make that comparison I just don't think they have any understanding of many injuries there were to the team for that game.  That game was not taken for granted at all.  This is such a different team with regards to talent and the depth at each position.  We also have a lot more experience in that depth.  The other thing is the coaching experience.  I doubt we make the really stupid play calls and coaching decisions we made that game.  I think that was evident in the decisons Leavitt made the other day in going for the FG rather than the win in regulation.

Archived