• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Respect UNC

Dmince

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  74,473
  • Days Won:  422

Haha, one day on the forum and already misunderstood twice.  This is why I don't register for message boards.  Occasionally, I like something enough to trick me into registering but then I always regret it!

I have to learn not to make jokes on the internet!

Oh well, back to lurker I guess.

You just need to make jokes that are fairly easily recognizable as jokes .... There are quite a few on here that fully endorse rushing the field so there was really no way to know you were just joking about that.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  358
  • Days Won:  0

Haha, one day on the forum and already misunderstood twice.  This is why I don't register for message boards.  Occasionally, I like something enough to trick me into registering but then I always regret it!

A picture is worth a thousand words. :)  ;)  :D  ;D  >:(  :(  :o  8)  ???  ::)  :P  :-[  :-X  :-\  :-*  :'(  >:D  :2cents :clap :Asleep :Bang :cry2 :cheers :Flossing :nope :pick :poll :rainy :shhh :Duh :tongue :violin :wah :whistle :lol :oldnews :moon ~U~ :loser O0 :deadhorse :drinkup :idhitit :link :moon2 :pimp :ROFLMAO :contract :USFflag :snore :spam :stfu :coldone :computer :box :thanks :satan :furious :gobulls :hippy :withstupid :nutkick camera :KoolAid :chair :flush :chainsaw :pain :popcorn :throwup2 :thumbsdown :thumbsup

• Content Count:  401

To clarify i really didnt mean that people on this bored should not talk about the WVU game. Apis Bull if you really think I care if you talk about WVU, well I don't know what to tell you.

My point is that UNC is going to be tough and has the makings of a trap game. My point is that now that our program has come up, I hope our players play with the same desperation and hunger they did last week, vs louisville, vs. Pitt a couple of years ago, etc.

By the way if anyone thinks that players and coaches don't read this board you are clueless. As a student I knew players and as a booster I've known coaches and administrators who read this board. You're right that posts on this board will not be the reason we would win/lose a game, but players do read papers, newspapers, and sometimes are motivated or overconfident depending on what they read.

Leavitt is the type of guy who never looks ahead, anyways. I gotta give him credit for that. I hope our players are not. UNC's freshman QB is nice, and Butch Davis is a hell of a coach.

TO CLARIFY: FEEL FREE TO TALK ABOUT WVU AS FAR AS I AM CONCERNED

• Content Count:  7,890

You tell us not to look past UNC then talk about Cincinnati, UConn, and Pitt.

Again:

I am a fan, not a player, coach, or administrator for USF!  I can look toward and speak about any game I chose!  It will have no bearing on the outcome of any prior game!!

Thank you for your support.  Have a nice day.   ;D

GREAT POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hell Im already looking forward to next year.

hECK GO BULLS IN 2052

• Content Count:  294

UNC could definitely be a trap. 

Please - don't look ahead to UC while we're busy looking ahead to WVU.  ;D

When are we allowed to start talking about our BCS bowl? No time like the present I say.

Go Bulls!

• Content Count:  286

There are a few old timers on here that are real smart arses.  But don't let a few a-holes run you off. Keep posting!   

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  37,554
  • Days Won:  29

A picture is worth a thousand words. :)  ;)  :D  ;D  >:(  :(  :o  8)  ???  ::)  :P  :-[  :-X  :-\  :-*  :'(  >:D  :2cents :clap :Asleep :Bang :cry2 :cheers :Flossing :nope :pick :poll :rainy :shhh :Duh :tongue :violin :wah :whistle :lol :oldnews :moon ~U~ :loser O0 :deadhorse :drinkup :idhitit :link :moon2 :pimp :ROFLMAO :contract :USFflag :snore :spam :stfu :coldone :computer :box :thanks :satan :furious :gobulls :hippy :withstupid :nutkick camera :KoolAid :chair :flush :chainsaw :pain :popcorn :throwup2 :thumbsdown :thumbsup

LOL . . . very true - it does help.

After 3 pages and I still don't know anything more about UNC.

After this weekend's games we will have more discussion about UNC, and how we don't want it to be our UCONN '05 Game  ;D

• Content Count:  4,501

Bye weeks are not good.  This board goes all  over the place... who do we talk about ?  OCS ?

• Content Count:  4,074
  • Days Won:  2

Way too much talk about WVU at this point. Reminds me of when we were looking forward to playing them at the end of the season for the BE championship and lost to UCONN.

North Carolina has all the makings of a trap game. We need to take care of business.

There are a lot of underrated teams on our schedule this year and we can't sleep on anybody. Cinncinatti is a really good team this year. They will pull off another upset (they beat the line by 30+ points against Oregon State) before the season is over mark my words. Uconn at their place is always tough. Winning at Pittsburgh will not be a cakewalk.

The team's approach will be the difference between 10-2 or 7-5. We can't become cocky fans.

One game at a time.

we should slaughter them

we should destroy them and be motivated to do so

Yeah.  Everyone should remember that it was their fans who were mocking NC State for having to play USF in a bowl.  One guy called us the "Fighting Termites". It is a Liberal Arts school whose graduates see the rest of us as inferior. After last year's game (USF 37 UNC 20), one guy even said that "they won but they are still USF, we are UNC".  Motivation. I like smazza's attitude on this one.

• Content Count:  849

You tell us not to look past UNC then talk about Cincinnati, UConn, and Pitt.

Again:

I am a fan, not a player, coach, or administrator for USF!  I can look toward and speak about any game I chose!  It will have no bearing on the outcome of any prior game!!

Thank you for your support.  Have a nice day.   ;D

Thank you Apis for shedding light on these posters who start posts like this every freakin week. We have no effect on the players or coach's mindset. I doubt Jim Leavitt is here on the message boards with the rest of the coaching staff looking for inspiration.

If we lose to UNC(will not happen), its not because the fans were looking ahead.

Oh at the Tuesday press conference, Matt Grothe said that the team is not looking ahead to WVU because UNC is a well known school and has a great coach. There, are you happy? The players are focused.

Archived