• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Rutgers fans are A Holes

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,297
  • Days Won:  0

Since we're on topic though...

I'm not a big fan of the "bull****" chant that many USF fans are so fond of on bad calls and so forth. I see alot of parents with young children, and would hate it if they felt it best they should stay home on gameday. Not just chants, but out of control vulgarity in general.

Hey I slip up too (pretty often at that,) but unbridled and unchecked cursing is classless and trashy.

agreed

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  385

All teams have thier a-hole fans.  Some don't get caught, some we talk about here and others are written in the paper.  It happens, its part of having a large fan base.  Just remember it is not all Ru fans.  

• Content Count:  4,451

Navy, Army, Air Force...While they are special, they should not be treated differently from any other NCAA Div. I team.  All visiting teams should be treated with class and appreciation for their academic and athletic efforts.

• Content Count:  695

If you guys think booing college athletes is classless than your all going to hate me. I tend to be more critical of my own team than other teams, so basically my booing will be focused on USF.

Then again if i'm in the student section I might be more likely to keep my mouth shut out of fear of getting pounded.

• Content Count:  5,881
  • Days Won:  7

If you guys think booing college athletes is classless than your all going to hate me. I tend to be more critical of my own team than other teams, so basically my booing will be focused on USF.

Then again if i'm in the student section I might be more likely to keep my mouth shut out of fear of getting pounded.

good idea

• Content Count:  574

Rutgers is in New Jersey.  The garbage state.  That is all you need to know.  Anyone who has ever spent any amount of time in NJ knows exactly what that means.

Classless.

• Content Count:  9,759
  • Days Won:  9

Rutgers is in New Jersey.  The garbage state.  That is all you need to know.  Anyone who has ever spent any amount of time in NJ knows exactly what that means.

Classless.

Another brilliant post.  Its actually the Garden State.  There are plenty of nice places and plenty of bad places.  Its like every other state.

• Content Count:  1,812

Classless.

Another brilliant post.  Its actually the Garden State.  There are plenty of nice places and plenty of bad places.  Its like every other state.

Except you can not pump your own gas and make a left hand turn.

• Content Count:  7,497
  • Days Won:  10

Since we're on topic though...

I'm not a big fan of the "bull****" chant that many USF fans are so fond of on bad calls and so forth. I see alot of parents with young children, and would hate it if they felt it best they should stay home on gameday. Not just chants, but out of control vulgarity in general.

Hey I slip up too (pretty often at that,) but unbridled and unchecked cursing is classless and trashy.

Likewise, I cringe when I hear the chant during 'Rock & Roll, Part 2', 'we're gonna kick the s__ out of you'.  There are clean words that go with that, but the cheerleaders are drowned out by that garbage.

• Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

CJL should show that video before the RU game in October.

Then, after we win, WE can make a video like that in THEIR locker room.

Archived