• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

This kid is pathetic...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  695
  • Days Won:  0

Well how about this if he has a terrible game my message didn't do **** but if he comes out and has a great performance than there is a chance that my message did something. I am not saying that will mean it did, but it could have done something.

I guess I wont do anything like this again though because I don't want all of the fans of my college's athletics teams to hate me.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  21

The comment was wrong, Amarri shouldn't be critize for one bad game. He had more good games than bad, do you remember Louisville '05? Probably not because you weren't in USF, but I do and I remember that night for rest of my time in USF. Whenever we need Amarri to step up big,he has, he deserves little bit more respect and USF football team deserves more credit than what you giving them. You are basically telling them that they aren't SEC material but that's expected from Gay-tor,if you are such big UF fan why don't you go transfer Gaysville?Or if you are bigger Penn State fan,why don't you go transfer to Grandpa Valley and Joe Pat?

I think USF can match against Auburn, they will prove their worth saturday, Go Bulls!!

• Content Count:  12,293

i agree with the original title of this thread.

and reading his other posts....back it up even more.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,511
  • Days Won:  422

Well how about this if he has a terrible game my message didn't do **** but if he comes out and has a great performance than there is a chance that my message did something. I am not saying that will mean it did, but it could have done something.

Let me repeat. If it takes something like that to get our players motivated, we are in deep do-do...

I guess I wont do anything like this again though because I don't want all of the fans of my college's athletics teams to hate me.

Smart move ...... at least next time don't use your real name. Cee and ari are two pseudonyms that would be appropriate.

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

I actually think it will fire him up, sometimes players need to hear some negative things. Plus he really didn't look like he wanted to be out there on Saturday night, he wasn't running great routes and he muffed that punt and then watched it roll around on the ground instead of jumping right on it. There are a lot of kids out there that would love to be the #1 WR at USF, and yet it looked like Amarri was taking his status for granted and not taking the game seriously at all. It wasn't Louisville or West Virginia, so he felt like he didn't have to work hard. Well, I didn't agree with that so I figured i'd let him have it.

He can either just write it off as some kid being stupid and not care, or maybe it will light a fire under him. I don't know, but I don't think I did anything wrong. I gave Matt Grothe a positive comment, but if it's wrong to negatively comment on players facebooks I wont do it. I just figured as a disgruntled fan I should let one of the players know how I felt about his performance and maybe he'd be motivated by it.

Or you could leave firing up the players to CJL and the rest of the staff.  Im sure Amarri got his ass chewed in film session and knows all about his mistakes on saturday.  Leave the motivation to the professionals. 

fail.jpg

• Content Count:  280

I actually think it will fire him up, sometimes players need to hear some negative things. Plus he really didn't look like he wanted to be out there on Saturday night, he wasn't running great routes and he muffed that punt and then watched it roll around on the ground instead of jumping right on it. There are a lot of kids out there that would love to be the #1 WR at USF, and yet it looked like Amarri was taking his status for granted and not taking the game seriously at all. It wasn't Louisville or West Virginia, so he felt like he didn't have to work hard. Well, I didn't agree with that so I figured i'd let him have it.

He can either just write it off as some kid being stupid and not care, or maybe it will light a fire under him. I don't know, but I don't think I did anything wrong. I gave Matt Grothe a positive comment, but if it's wrong to negatively comment on players facebooks I wont do it. I just figured as a disgruntled fan I should let one of the players know how I felt about his performance and maybe he'd be motivated by it.

I write this with a little hope that you are kidding, and that you know him personally...because if what you wrote above is true, then that is inexcusable. Show a little more respect for a kid that busts his ass to provide you with some entertainment on Saturdays...

• Content Count:  1,911

I don't agree with posting it on the guys facebook account because it doesnt solve anything, but Amarri should try to you know...catch a ball every now and then.

Most overrated/overhyped football player USF has EVER had. 

Thanks for Mike Ford though. 

Guest JulmisteForPrez

I don't agree with posting it on the guys facebook account because it doesnt solve anything, but Amarri should try to you know...catch a ball every now and then.

Most overrated/overhyped football player USF has EVER had. 

Thanks for Mike Ford though. 

As I've already stated, I do not support that kind of garbage either.

However, I agree with Herm.

One great game (Louisville '05), and people think he's an all-time great & NFL material.

If Amarri would just be consistent with his ability, he'd be a good player.

At this point in his final season, though, that's a BIG "if."

Still, to say those kind of things in order to try and "fire the guy up" is just foolishness.

• Content Count:  9,759
  • Days Won:  9

Colby, you're not the person to fire him up, got it?  Thats for the USF Coaching Staff.  Do us a favor and quit posting negative stuff on players' facebook pages.  Are we all in agreement?

• Content Count:  12,293

guys...you have to remember that when amarri came here he hadnt played football in like 2 years....  he was always  basketball player with just raw ability.  his hands arent the greatest but once he has the ball in his hands he can make plays with the best of them on our roster.

Archived