• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

This kid is pathetic...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  5,903
  • Days Won:  1

Same kid who posted that it was a "dilemma" on whether to watch the game?  ::)

Actually I think he called it a "Dillema"....FUMBLE!  ;D

Too bad Amarri can't come on here and correct Colby's spelling errors.

:ROFLMAO

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,473
  • Days Won:  422

I wonder if that is the same guy that posts here under USFColby and had similar remarks about Amarri in his post.  Some people just don't get it.

It is the same person. Hopefuly he was only trying to fire Amarri up.

It's the same name but are you sure he wrote it? I can't see somebody being so stupid as to say that crap and then use his own name ....

I wonder if that is the same guy that posts here under USFColby and had similar remarks about Amarri in his post.  Some people just don't get it.

It is the same person. Hopefuly he was only trying to fire Amarri up.

It's the same name but are you sure he wrote it? I can't see somebody being so stupid as to say that crap and then use his own name ....

Check his profile on this board... it's got a link to his facebook account... same guy.

• Content Count:  2,363
  • Days Won:  0

That's bush league no matter who you are, but particularly if you call yourself a "fan". Unless he's a close personal friend and that's a big joke, that guy needs a good ***-kicking. Hopefully Amarri'll shut him up on the field though.

• Content Count:  695

I actually think it will fire him up, sometimes players need to hear some negative things. Plus he really didn't look like he wanted to be out there on Saturday night, he wasn't running great routes and he muffed that punt and then watched it roll around on the ground instead of jumping right on it. There are a lot of kids out there that would love to be the #1 WR at USF, and yet it looked like Amarri was taking his status for granted and not taking the game seriously at all. It wasn't Louisville or West Virginia, so he felt like he didn't have to work hard. Well, I didn't agree with that so I figured i'd let him have it.

He can either just write it off as some kid being stupid and not care, or maybe it will light a fire under him. I don't know, but I don't think I did anything wrong. I gave Matt Grothe a positive comment, but if it's wrong to negatively comment on players facebooks I wont do it. I just figured as a disgruntled fan I should let one of the players know how I felt about his performance and maybe he'd be motivated by it.

• Content Count:  5,881
  • Days Won:  7

I actually think it will fire him up, sometimes players need to hear some negative things. Plus he really didn't look like he wanted to be out there on Saturday night, he wasn't running great routes and he muffed that punt and then watched it roll around on the ground instead of jumping right on it. There are a lot of kids out there that would love to be the #1 WR at USF, and yet it looked like Amarri was taking his status for granted and not taking the game seriously at all. It wasn't Louisville or West Virginia, so he felt like he didn't have to work hard. Well, I didn't agree with that so I figured i'd let him have it.

He can either just write it off as some kid being stupid and not care, or maybe it will light a fire under him. I don't know, but I don't think I did anything wrong. I gave Matt Grothe a positive comment, but if it's wrong to negatively comment on players facebooks I wont do it. I just figured as a disgruntled fan I should let one of the players know how I felt about his performance and maybe he'd be motivated by it.

or it could jus p*ss him off and want to find and beat the you know what out of you. i dont kno about you, but i dont want to be startin stuff with 6'5 guys

Guest JulmisteForPrez

Colby,

Take this from a guy who gets criticized a lot by some of the members on this board.

In other words, you can rest assured I'm not one of these guys who thinks everything USF and everyone associated with USF does is perfect.

That comment is foolish.  You are being a fool in trying to defend it.

"Trying to light a fire"??

Give me a break, man.  Does Amarri or any of the other players need some guy from Palm Harbor to do that for them?

And by the way, your statement didn't even come from the standpoint of "if."  You said flat out they may as well not even waste their time getting on the plane.  You could have said "if you play like you did against Elon," and thta would have been bad enough, but you didn't even do that.  You just flat out told hem not to get on the plane.

Bad form, man.  Bad form.

:nope :shhh

I think telling him he had a bad game and what you wrote are two different things, personally. You told him/them to not even get on the plane because Auburn would destroy them.

• Content Count:  695

If USF plays the way they did against Elon against Auburn, i'm sorry but they will get destroyed. If Amarri can't run good routes, can't catch balls, and muffs punts giving the Auburn offense the ball deep in USF territory he alone could decide the game.

Besides saying negative things like that can motivate people. Sometimes just hearing try harder next time I believe in you isn't enough, sometimes you need to be kicked in the balls a little so to speak. He didn't look like he wanted to be out there, he looked like he would have rather been out partying than playing a team that isn't Louisville or West Virginia. Well too bad, you have to play all 12 games if you want to have a sucessful season.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,473
  • Days Won:  422

If USF plays the way they did against Elon against Auburn, i'm sorry but they will get destroyed. If Amarri can't run good routes, can't catch balls, and muffs punts giving the Auburn offense the ball deep in USF territory he alone could decide the game.

Besides saying negative things like that can motivate people. Sometimes just hearing try harder next time I believe in you isn't enough, sometimes you need to be kicked in the balls a little so to speak. He didn't look like he wanted to be out there, he looked like he would have rather been out partying than playing a team that isn't Louisville or West Virginia. Well too bad, you have to play all 12 games if you want to have a sucessful season.

If your message is what it takes for Amarri to get fired up, we are in deeper **** than I ever imagined ...

Archived