• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Men's Basketball
    Great Season Bulls!
    nit3.jpg

Sun 3/24, 7:30 pm ESPNU

1 2 Final  
    VCU 32 38 70  
    Bulls 30 35 65  
    📻 Listen 📊 Live Stats 📺 ESPNU  
    Prediction Contest - In Game Thread 
    Last:  Romped over UCF 83-77

This kid is pathetic...

Guest JulmisteForPrez

Umm, how about everyone chill out? Athletes hearthis stuff all the time. Real life, facebook, whatever. That is the business they are in. It has always happened and always will.

I'm sure YOU guys are reading more into this guy's comments than AJ is! Come on for crying out loud!

Personally, I'm not concerned about how this affects Amarri's feelings or performance or whatever. He's a big boy, he can take it, and if he can't, well, that's pretty weak. I think the general consensus--or my feeling at least--is just that doing it is a douchebaggish maneuver, particularly for someone who considers themselves a fan.

Yep.....yep.

That's about it.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  96,791
  • Days Won:  468

This is why college athletes should really consider privatizing their profiles on myspace/facebook websites.

I agree, but at risk of undergoing public ridicule for calling attention to it, another member just sent me this from a blog that will go unnamed:

picking up where cee has left off - wow, CJL is now recruiting kids that are already hurt! Guess he wants them broken in a bit so they are easier to break next year!!!! What is Garrison, some thug no star injured player? CJL hits the trifecta!

Posted by: gdp | August 30, 2007 at 07:40 PM

Garrison signed with USF in February. The knee injury and surgery came later. In this case, it's good to see that Leavitt stuck by the kid, who will benefit from USF's excellent athletic training staff and facilities. Plus, he can focus on his academics, something Leavitt needs to make a higher priority for his program.

Posted by: jdh | August 31, 2007 at 05:52 AM

First off for "gdp" i sm no thug and i dont appreciate you stereotyping me with any other experiences you have had with THUGS but you are the typical person thinking all young black boys are thugs but anyways you inspire me to come back from this injury and be better than I was before and again thanks for the inspiration

Posted by: Corian Garrison | September 07, 2007 at 03:33 PM

Now whether that is truly Corian Garrison or not, it really doesn't matter.  Whether gdp is mocking cee or not.  None of it matters.  Not everyone will know the context of posts to a site like that.     

It's what happens when you allow anything to be said about anyone without supervision.  Could you imagine being Corian Garrrison and having to read a post that was allowed to stand for 8 days calling you a thug and everything else?

I sure hope it is not Corian that feels he has to respond to that ****.  I hope someone that still posts there will make an appropriate comment.

And I do hope USF encourages its athletes to avoid online sites.

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  2,508
  • Days Won:  0

Umm, how about everyone chill out? Athletes hearthis stuff all the time. Real life, facebook, whatever. That is the business they are in. It has always happened and always will.

I'm sure YOU guys are reading more into this guy's comments than AJ is! Come on for crying out loud!

Personally, I'm not concerned about how this affects Amarri's feelings or performance or whatever. He's a big boy, he can take it, and if he can't, well, that's pretty weak. I think the general consensus--or my feeling at least--is just that doing it is a douchebaggish maneuver, particularly for someone who considers themselves a fan.

True, very true.

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  695
  • Days Won:  0

True, very true.

I think bumping up a topic that was made nearly a week ago, and has been dead for nearly a day and probably on page 3 is a douchebaggish manuever, if douchebaggish was a word but it isn't so basically you only find what I did as a maneuver which is obvious so essentially you are agreeing with the obvious and i'm starting the obvious.

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  96,791
  • Days Won:  468

Colby, I wasn't sure "douchebaggish" was a word either, but I looked it up...surprise was on me.  With that said, let it go bro, and move on to what matters - supporting your SOUTH FLORIDA BULLS.

Archived