• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

College Football Live

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  157
  • Days Won:  0

Game Plan is the ESPN PPV for College Football. Out of towners can purchase it if their local provider offers ESPN Game Plan. I know Direct TV does.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Game Plan is the ESPN PPV for College Football. Out of towners can purchase it if their local provider offers ESPN Game Plan. I know Direct TV does.

::)  ::)  ::)  ::)

:Flossing

:thanks

• Content Count:  7,796
  • Days Won:  6

Here it is...

RyskGyjeom8

Okay, I circled that one on the schedule...

I am loathe to come down on one of our players but ............ **** you, Amp Hill!!!

OHHHHHH!!!! I'm mad now. I'm mad now. The nerve of them. They barely, BARELY got out alive, and they celebrate like that. Ohhhh, I hope Selvie, Jenkins, Williams, Moffett, T-Mac, and everyone else sees this, and goes out there to RUCK FUTGERS UP!!!

We all talk about rivalries right. Well, I think we might have one now.

Feel free to send that to linebackers on facebook. :D

Yeah, but wait until after we play UCF... no need to see that and be distracted before it's time to get ready for Futgers.

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  97,090
  • Days Won:  469

That's what stunk so bad about losing to them last year.  They were pretenders then and they will attempt to be pretenders again this year.  I think the walls come tumbling down, with or without Ray Rice.

• Content Count:  12,293

you guys act like this doesnt happen in locker rooms all across the country no matter what kinda victory it is.

• Content Count:  5,241

If they didn't give Ray Rice that extra yard on a 3rd down run in our red zone (Rutgers 1st drive) they wouldve gone for a field goal, wouldnt have gotten a TD, and thus victory.

Trust me I DVRed it and watched that part a couple times the day after the game.

Scarlet Faggots

• Content Count:  3,899
  • Days Won:  8

I hope we hang 40 on them this year. And here's to a special Mike Ford trucking of Mr. Foster while running up the middle

Archived