• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

UNC GAME TIME

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  12,293
  • Days Won:  0

Angie's parents are coming in that early Saturday morning, and we are taking them to Clearwater and doing the whole beach/out to nice sit down dinner thing.  She's planned this for a while now.  One week after the UCF game, I am getting married! :o  (I planned the wedding to be on a non-USF game day, lol).  So, if the UCF game is at noon or even 4 PM, they will swing by and pick me up and we'll head out from there.  But if it's at 7 PM, it's a no-fly zone.

Are you going to Auburn?  I checked the DWNL forums, but they seem to be REALLY dead and no new information is around.

you might want to reconsider marrying into that family then.  the beach over the bulls? 

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  3,407
  • Days Won:  1

Angie's parents are coming in that early Saturday morning, and we are taking them to Clearwater and doing the whole beach/out to nice sit down dinner thing.  She's planned this for a while now.  One week after the UCF game, I am getting married! :o  (I planned the wedding to be on a non-USF game day, lol).  So, if the UCF game is at noon or even 4 PM, they will swing by and pick me up and we'll head out from there.  But if it's at 7 PM, it's a no-fly zone.

Are you going to Auburn?  I checked the DWNL forums, but they seem to be REALLY dead and no new information is around.

you might want to reconsider marrying into that family then.  the beach over the bulls? 

Hence the saying, "Life is a beach- Then you die!"

• Content Count:  12,293

http://msn.foxsports.com/cfb/team?categoryId=103087

Has us for a noon game.  Any validity to this?

no, cause if you look at the rest of our schedule on that site....they plugged noon in for all our TBAs.

• Content Count:  34

I hope it is at 7. That is Yom Kippur and with a noon kickoff it is a no go.

• Content Count:  3,899
  • Days Won:  8

Angie's parents are coming in that early Saturday morning, and we are taking them to Clearwater and doing the whole beach/out to nice sit down dinner thing.  She's planned this for a while now.  One week after the UCF game, I am getting married! :o  (I planned the wedding to be on a non-USF game day, lol).  So, if the UCF game is at noon or even 4 PM, they will swing by and pick me up and we'll head out from there.  But if it's at 7 PM, it's a no-fly zone.

Are you going to Auburn?  I checked the DWNL forums, but they seem to be REALLY dead and no new information is around.

Yes going to Auburn. I have a few people to talk to to hammer out details, but I got my tickets from Gregg last night (section 122 ftl) And yes I recall you saying something about October 20th being the date. Am I getting an invite in the mail or something?

And I agree with above, Bulls should come before beach, you should start getting the ball-n-chain in line ASAP

• Content Count:  7,890

look at it this way if its a noon or 4pm then its going to be on TV and if its @7 then its not going to be other than local.

So a 12 or 4 game would be better for the Bulls

• Content Count:  7,890

http://msn.foxsports.com/cfb/team?categoryId=103087

Has us for a noon game.  Any validity to this?

Nice read on that site

Team Report: Inside Slant

Inside Slant | Notes and Quotes | Strategy and Personnel

The most anticipated season in the University of South Florida's brief history has finally arrived. For USF fans, the Sept. 1 season opener against Division I-AA Elon couldn't get here soon enough.

In the two weeks leading up to the game, Bulls followers waited anxiously to see when quarterback Matt Grothe would return from a hip injury, whether kicker Delbert Alvarado would miss any significant time with a groin injury and how long defensive end Woody George would be suspended for his arrest for grand theft.

Fortunately for USF, all three players will be at 100 percent and ready to go Sept. 1 against Elon.

The Bulls are a perfect 10-0 in home openers and have won 17 consecutive games against Division I-AA opponents, since a 42-23 loss to Hofstra in 1999. After last year's scare against McNeese State -- USF trailed 10-7 at the half and only led 14-10 after the third -- before rolling 41-10, USF coach Jim Leavitt won't have any trouble getting the Bulls attention.

One interesting aspect to what should be a USF rout: USF defensive coordinator Wally Burnham will coach against his son, Shane Burnham, for the first time. Shane Burnham is Elon's defensive ends and special teams coach.

• Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

Sorry Billy...I am totally strapped on this one.  Just pray for it to be a noon or 4 PM game (I know that I am...).

And yes, invitations should go out this Saturday...I can't invite a whole lot of people (Angie's got a butt load of family from Ohio coming down), so you and Heather are actually the only 2 of my "Tampa" people that I can get to go.  FYI - there won't be any beer at the reception, but there will be Sonny's BBQ!

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  175

Angie's parents are coming in that early Saturday morning, and we are taking them to Clearwater and doing the whole beach/out to nice sit down dinner thing.  She's planned this for a while now.  One week after the UCF game, I am getting married! :o  (I planned the wedding to be on a non-USF game day, lol).  So, if the UCF game is at noon or even 4 PM, they will swing by and pick me up and we'll head out from there.  But if it's at 7 PM, it's a no-fly zone.

Are you going to Auburn?  I checked the DWNL forums, but they seem to be REALLY dead and no new information is around.

concur--- ABORT ABORT!

Archived