• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Rushing the field

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  97,075
  • Days Won:  469

chucknnugt is a new member (Welcome!) and with new members comes "regurgitation" of previous topics - which is good.  We ought to be re-examine things on a regular interval whether it be an OCS, uniforms, schedule, etc.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  856
  • Days Won:  2

They can't taser all of us, lol...only the first few Bullies who take one for the team  ;D

god bless the martyrs that get tasered so that many can party in celebratory bliss.  on a side note, i found out the more you get maced, the more it has no effect.  it tastes delicious.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  172

Don't rush the field........even if the grass looks greener.......

You will be Tazered and then Doug the bounty hunter will hit you in the face with bear mace.

Besides all that.......a buddy of mine rushed during the Bowling Green game and he witnessed a large guy break his ankle as he jumped over the wall and onto the field. 

I didn't break it-- a minor sprain really

• Content Count:  2,569
  • Days Won:  1

They can't taser all of us, lol...only the first few Bullies who take one for the team  ;D

god bless the martyrs that get tasered so that many can party in celebratory bliss.  on a side note, i found out the more you get maced, the more it has no effect.  it tastes delicious.

My buddies and I have been having taser and mace tolerance training every Saturday in preparation for this season.  We sit around all day drinking beer, watching DVR'd games from last season (we want this to be as close to a real-life simulation as possible) and then run through an obstacle course in my backyard, mocking the actions of jumping over rows of empty seats and the retaining wall.  After completing the course, our girlfriends/wives taser us and spray mace in our eyes.  They love it!

• Content Count:  856
  • Days Won:  2

My buddies and I have been having taser and mace tolerance training every Saturday in preparation for this season.  We sit around all day drinking beer, watching DVR'd games from last season (we want this to be as close to a real-life simulation as possible) and then run through an obstacle course in my backyard, mocking the actions of jumping over rows of empty seats and the retaining wall.  After completing the course, our girlfriends/wives taser us and spray mace in our eyes.  They love it!

u just made me lol

• Content Count:  2,569

u just made me lol

You should see the neighbors!

• Content Count:  3,307

Why can't USF make it a tradition to NOT rush the field? Have you EVER seen UF fans rush the field? I think FSU's done it maybe once.

At some schools it's actually an insult to rush the field. Like if you try it at Texas A&M, the corp guys will beat the crap out of you.

• Content Count:  1,297
  • Days Won:  0

Don't rush the field........even if the grass looks greener.......

You will be Tazered and then Doug the bounty hunter will hit you in the face with bear mace.

Besides all that.......a buddy of mine rushed during the Bowling Green game and he witnessed a large guy break his ankle as he jumped over the wall and onto the field. 

I didn't break it-- a minor sprain really

LOL ;D

• Content Count:  19,272
  • Days Won:  255

Because rushing the field is fun. I believe the K-9 dogs and strong police force on the field after Gator games has more to do with fans not rushing the field than tradition does; otherwise there would be no need for the constant reminders and small army.

Archived