• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Rushing the field

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  223
  • Days Won:  0

Hey everyone..first time poster, but impressed with the site!

Kind of an immature, but fun little topic. Anyone think we'll rush the field this year when we beat WV or Louisville? I would think WV would be more appropriate since they're projected first in the BE. That chaos at the Rutgers/Louisville game was sweet when they upset Louisville...I doubt it would look like that, but WV could be a huge turnout and would be a lot of fun. Any thoughts? 

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

Unfortunately, if the fans rush the field after beating WVU or UL, they risk the possibility of being tasered.  RayJay has signs all over the place regarding entering the field.

I do agree with you that it would be a fun thing to do, but do we want to deal with the BS that comes with it?  I guess maybe because I am a little bit older, I tend to want to avoid getting injured.  LOL

• Content Count:  1,911

The only way I could see rushing the field as being an option would be if we beat UL to lock up the Big East and secure a BCS bowl.

• Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

I think I hear TSA prepping the Tasers.

Yeah, what Kyle said.  With one other caveat... that it's a close game.

Beating what will probably be a top 10 team to secure our first BCS game by getting a game winning TD pass from Grothe -- that would be worth rushing the field.

If we blow them away like we did 2 years ago, then the 4th quarter will be one long party and rushing the field would be very very anti-climatic.

• Content Count:  19,272
  • Days Won:  255

If we rush, I will be there.

• Content Count:  223

They can't taser all of us, lol...only the first few Bullies who take one for the team  ;D

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  172

is this regurgitation day?

OCS, rushing the field, tasering--- what's next? the discussion about tearing down the goal posts even though they are now collapsable?

ok-- rant over--- please continue but I advise against rushing the field for personal safety reasons for ALL involved

• Content Count:  3,649
  • Days Won:  4

Apparently Nike has made a Taser resistant T-shirt or they just want to get you killed.

Nike South Florida Bulls Green Rush the Field T-shirt

Prove that you?re the person with the most team spirit around and Rush the Field in this comfy shirt from Nike!

http://www.footballfanatics.com/COLLEGE_South_Florida_Bulls_T-Shirts/Nike_South_Florida_Bulls_Green_Rush_the_Field_T-shirt

• Content Count:  1,297

Don't rush the field........even if the grass looks greener.......

You will be Tazered and then Doug the bounty hunter will hit you in the face with bear mace.

Besides all that.......a buddy of mine rushed during the Bowling Green game and he witnessed a large guy break his ankle as he jumped over the wall and onto the field. 

Archived