• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

crazy attendence numbers for UCF

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  3,574
  • Days Won:  0

This thread needs to be moved to the Hall of Fame. So next time KL comes bitchin about USF's actual attendance number he could be reminded what a lying sack of you know what he has been

Second...

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  289

Well, when you want to build a stadium and convince the sheep that it was worth it, you can't really expect to tell them that your attendance numbers actually DECLINED between 2005 and 2006.

2005 actual attendance:  23808

2006 actual attendance:  22042

When a stadium is under construction, reporting an attendance DROP of 7.5% isn't good PR.

The 2005 numbers include the conference championship game.  That was the difference.  Take out the championship and it grew 15%. 

• Content Count:  2,657
  • Days Won:  1

What no KL?

Gee what a surprise.....

crap%20alarm%2072.jpg

• Content Count:  958

Where the heck did the other 8,499 go for the USF/UCF game last year? Sheesh... I know not every ticket holder has to show up... but, come on.

they were the ones who showed up for the UAB game...

8,888!  :D

• Content Count:  958

Well, when you want to build a stadium and convince the sheep that it was worth it, you can't really expect to tell them that your attendance numbers actually DECLINED between 2005 and 2006.

When a stadium is under construction, reporting an attendance DROP of 7.5% isn't good PR.

The 2005 numbers include the conference championship game.  That was the difference.  Take out the championship and it grew 15%. 

oh, only if...

• Content Count:  928

Nothing to brag about.

• Content Count:  928

Sorry.  I don't do on the other boards often and I didn't see it here, so I posted it.  I don't have time to check them all.  I am sorry about offending those who have read it already and needed to tell us they have ;D

Appology accepted.  :D

At least it will give another person a chance to see that it's been posted several times before they post this again.

• Content Count:  677

personally I think everyone should have to count real tix.. but thats not whats done.. my understanding is UCF switched 2 years ago.. the actual # at the games is somewhere between both listed...I know I went to 2 games last year.. and both times the # I guessed was about 5k.. less than what they announced. a good # of students never get counted.. they used to just walk in showing Id's.. but now they try to scan them.. my guess is they get 3/4 of them.. but no where near all.. U also have alot of people that come thru the rear gate from the golden knight clup parking that don't go thru the turnstiles.. How many?? I dont know.. I would guess anything from a few hundred.. to a couple of thousand depending on the game.

• Content Count:  3,574

Question for UCFers...

Do students get a game ticket at the gate?  Whether they scan or not?

• Content Count:  2,239

Question for UCFers...

Do students get a game ticket at the gate?  Whether they scan or not?

No they do not...least not until this coming season.

Archived