• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

UCF story/question

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  274
  • Days Won:  0

So a friends brother goes to UCF and last night we all went bowling.  

I asked if he saw the Miami deal and his response to me was..."Who cares, until you play Florida you are nobdy.  We already played Florida so we are better than you. Boo Tampa." (trust me I get were better than you every time I see him)

To which I told him we are playing Florida just more when we are more prepared...cause what they did at Florida was not a game.  Standing on the same field doesn't count as playing.  42-0 is not how we want to go out playing them.

There is a question here.  Have we signed to play UCF more after this year?  I'm sure this has been asked somewhere, but I can't remember.

Thanks!  :)

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  37,637
  • Days Won:  29

We have a final game in 2009 at UCF.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  37,637
  • Days Won:  29

We have a final game in 2009 at UCF.

Sorry, 2008

• Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

I asked if he saw the Miami deal and his response to me was..."Who cares, until you play Florida you are nobdy.  We already played Florida so we are better than you. Boo Tampa." (trust me I get were better than you every time I see him)

To which I told him we are playing Florida just more when we are more prepared...cause what they did at Florida was not a game.  Standing on the same field doesn't count as playing.  42-0 is not how we want to go out playing them.

There is a question here.  Have we signed to play UCF more after this year?  I'm sure this has been asked somewhere, but I can't remember.

usf has humiliated ftu/ou/oc everytime we played them

they have no room to speak

• Content Count:  3,307
  • Days Won:  1

Shouldn't UCiF have been more prepared for that Florida game? They only had an 18-year head start on USF as a program. It must suck that USF is already better than they are.

• Content Count:  1,812

Now you know what envy sounds like. It is not who you play but who you beat, we played Penn State and Oklahoma. UM has way more success than UF over the years and by playing them 5 more times we have a good chance to beat them, especially at home. USF has proven this with UL and WVU and will do the same with UM.

• Content Count:  10,369
  • Days Won:  7

As someone else mentioned, we have not signed to play UCF after we fulfill our exit requirement with C-USA in 2008.  I can't see USF signing a 1-1 with UCF and I can't see UCF signing a 2-1 with USF.

USF is scheduled to play Florida twice.  They are left over buy in games from when we used to do those.  The games have been pushed back so long I can't even remember when we originally scheduled them.  USF is not pushing the games back so that they are more prepared, things have always just came up.  I wouldn't be that suprised if USF buys out of one or both of the UF games.

As far as his "we are better than you.." comment, 2 - 0.

• Content Count:  7,796
  • Days Won:  6

Sounds like you're friend there is a heavy Kool-Aid drinker.

koolaid.jpg

• Content Count:  6,928

ftu has it bad................

1002W.jpg

• Content Count:  821
  • Days Won:  2

By the way can someone remind who UCF is and what BCS conference they play in??????????

Archived