• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

UCF story/question

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  195
  • Days Won:  0

Well, I'm taking it too far. And having fun  8-) You are obviously a good supporter of USF - just not a  Die-Hard BULLS Fan as I am - and many on here.

As a such a Die-Hard BULLS Fan (self-proclaimed) which sports besides football do you support?

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  385

I don't mind a 1-AA team pat the beginning of the season mostly because it really is like a spring game should be and it allows the team to work out some kinks in a real game situation that they might not have been able to do otherwise.  I can understand those who don't like to go to those games, but I do and will.  It's another game that I get to watch and it seems even more enticing during these long summer months.

Like I said in other posts the UCF game as it is right now is a non issue.  It's a lose-lose situation for us, but if UCF gets into the BCS then it will be another story.

So, here's the million dollar question, if UCF gets into the Big East sometime, how much will things change between us? i.e. recruiting, will the OCS make a difference then? etc.  I am not saying anything by asking this, I am just posting questions that will get us through summer. 

Personally, I think GOL was the worst thing that happened to UCF. Look at his record there and look at his all time record, it's not as good as the hype.  That will really hurt them in the long run. Anyone who wins a few games after going 0-17(or whatever it was) is going to look good. 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  37,637
  • Days Won:  29

Well, I'm taking it too far. And having fun  8-) You are obviously a good supporter of USF - just not a  Die-Hard BULLS Fan as I am - and many on here.

As a such a Die-Hard BULLS Fan (self-proclaimed) which sports besides football do you support?

This is a football thread and I am referring only to football. Although I am buying basketball season tix this season and will be donating to women's volleyball.

Most on here know that I am a USF supporter solely because of football, I have no other ties to USF ... similar to Leavitt, Selmon, Sullivan, etc.  8)

• Content Count:  869

lol 600 fans...lol

Before you laugh too loud.....compare our Spring Game attendance at the RJ with those of some other  BCS teams.   BTW, if I'm not mistaken UCF's  was a scrimmage played on a practice field,  not a  "Spring Game" played in a stadium.

Uhhh.... that was their SPRING GAME. 

• Content Count:  869

Okay this thread seems to have run its course and is becoming another UCF apologist thread.  Let it die naturally, or I'll have to move it to the State of Florida board, where I encourage not only IFs, but also ANDs or BUTs about the UCiF program.

Let's keep the UCF off the main board, it's not necessary when there are two other boards perfectly suited to discuss UCiF.

Lemme send this thread over the edge. . . .

M-17Kenseth.JPG

• Group:  UCF Knights
  • Content Count:  2,276

Okay this thread seems to have run its course and is becoming another UCF apologist thread.  Let it die naturally, or I'll have to move it to the State of Florida board, where I encourage not only IFs, but also ANDs or BUTs about the UCiF program.

Let's keep the UCF off the main board, it's not necessary when there are two other boards perfectly suited to discuss UCiF.

Lemme send this thread over the edge. . . .

M-17Kenseth.JPG

Are you a Matt Kenseth #17 fan too?

Are you from Wisconsin like Matt?

R+L2007Car.jpg

2007USGKenseth.jpg

• Content Count:  1,812

This is a football thread and I am referring only to football. Although I am buying basketball season tix this season and will be donating to women's volleyball.

Most on here know that I am a USF supporter solely because of football, I have no other ties to USF ... similar to Leavitt, Selmon, Sullivan, etc.  8)

You are a great supporter and an asset to USF no kidding aside

But the three guys you mentioned actually do have ties to USF, 2 out of 3 were paid employees of USF and 1 of them has a son who played at USF. As far as Sullivan he has been a supporter of USF and a donated plenty before football.

You my friend are in a class of your own- who did you root for before USF had football?

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  37,637
  • Days Won:  29

I ship a lot of freight with R & L  ;)

I meant connection with USF before 1996  8)

I grew up a football fan, but did not really follow college, didn't have a team ... after my Jr High years in CT (football isn't as big there as it was is FL) I moved back to FL for HS and a good friend of mine was a UF fan  :P as I was. And anyone who knew me knew I was a big fan(nowhere near what I am for USF though). When I heard about USF getting starting a program, I was the most excited fan there was and the rest his history.

Go BULLS !!!

Archived