• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

UCF story/question

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,479
  • Days Won:  0

By the way can someone remind who UCF is and what BCS conference they play in??????????

The SEC ;D ::)

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  3,407
  • Days Won:  1

Your Friend's Brother is an idoit ;D

• Content Count:  738
  • Days Won:  1

typical UCF fan

• Content Count:  2,726

typical UCF fan

They have fans?

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  37,638
  • Days Won:  29

...  I can't see USF signing a 1-1 with UCF and I can't see UCF signing a 2-1 with USF.

And this will most likely be the biggest reason we don't play them after 2008.

• Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

I love the fact that we will be playing Miami in 2009 and for four more consecutive years.  It can only help us.

Playing UCF is fun, but it doesn't do much if anything for our SOS.  Personally, if we play them again, we will beat them down again.  In that respect I love playing them (another WIN in the W/L column).   LOL

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  37,638
  • Days Won:  29

Fact is ... we have lots of fans interested in this game. Wish these numbers would come out for ALL the games, like the opener with Elon. Fans need to come to see the BULLS, not who we're playing.

Can't understand that with waiting 8 months without FootBULL, more fans don't come out - guess we just have that many - YET !

Go BULLS !!!

Go BULLS !!!

Guest 1Bullsfan

That is a classic example of why I loathe UCF! They have no clue about their team. They think LOSING to UF is BETTER than playing a 6 game series with UM with each team rotating home field. I guess the Math program at UCiF needs to improve.

It irks me that USF doesn't receive any credit from any other state school's fans. My biggest argument is "what did your school do in its first 10 years of existence"? I would love to challenge any UCiF grad on their program compared to ours.

As for continuing to play UCiF, it is a waste of our time. They need to learn to be a "rival", the games need to be close (last year was a good example) and you have to BEAT the opponent...just ask UL, and bring something to the table in addition to bragging rights.

• Content Count:  1,812

Fact is ... we have lots of fans interested in this game. Wish these numbers would come out for ALL the games, like the opener with Elon. Fans need to come to see the BULLS, not who we're playing.

Can't understand that with waiting 8 months without FootBULL, more fans don't come out - guess we just have that many - YET !

Go BULLS !!!

Go BULLS !!!

I have been season ticket holder since day 1 and have gone to many away games, and I find it real difficult to get excited about Elon. Last years first game was the worst I have suffered through so far. If USF wants fans in the seats then schedule quality 1A opponents or move crap games to homecoming. UF and others can schedule powder puffs because they do not have to worry about attendance.

Most people go to football games to be entertained, not watch the Bulls play teams way below their talent level. Unless the 1AA team has a great band (FAMU) we should not open with them IMO.

• Content Count:  274

Your Friend's Brother is an idoit ;D

He has never invited her to a football game so I told her we would get her seats  with the winners at this years game.  :)

Go Bulls!

Archived