• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Grothe in trouble?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  385
  • Days Won:  0

If it is true Leavitt needs to get a handle on his boys.  This is getting crazy, any other of our starting lineup want to miss some games too.  

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  823

Man this board had turned to ****. What a bunch of gossiping hens.

• Content Count:  280

Wow....what a day for the Bullring on this board :-/

Guest r_to_the_izzo

It could be some inside joke, but when someone puts up on your facebook wall, "thanks for the drink" it might have a good shot at being true. He needs to delte that ****, and take that chick off his friends list and fast.

• Content Count:  937

It could be some inside joke, but when someone puts up on your facebook wall, "thanks for the drink" it might have a good shot at being true. He needs to delte that ****, and take that chick off his friends list and fast.

I dunno she looks pretty hot I would keep her on

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,736
  • Days Won:  425

"Gossiping" isn't necessarily spreading something that's not true.

• Content Count:  823

I am sure Facebook is totally admissable in court. Almost as reliable as hearsay or an UCF grad bringing me the correct meal at Downtown Disney.

• Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

Leavitt needs to throw the book at him and show Grothe who is the boss. I think a one practice suspension during summer conditioning is more than appropriate and will make Matt more than regret such a grave error. However, if Matt slept with the girl he served underage, Leavitt should not suspend him... just my thoughts. He was doing what he had to do to get laid...

And to think when I saw the thread headline, I thought Matt joined the NY Times Club of South Florida players that knocked a co-ed up. I'm actually disappointed after reading three pages of this non-sense.

Get it together Matt... you shouldn't have to bartend to get laid. You are a QB at a high profile institution... the ladies are more than willing to give it up!

• Content Count:  2

Wow....many of you seem to really have Matt's back...Not...for the record matt is not in any trouble....Seems like there are some real good fans on here and for second I told Matt about this just so you all know he sees what you guys are really writing about it all....and for the record Matt never gave that girl that was posted on his facebook a drink she simply asked what a good drink was since he was a bartender(not at where she got the drink)and the girl had it made plan and simple....Matt was working there for some extra money anything wrong with that??? No there is many players on their team that have jobs and that was simply all he was doing......He just worked for a month so he could make some cash for the summer because all the workouts and running begins when he won't have time to do all that....And trust me I know Matt well so all of this is true....

• Content Count:  477

Pretty funny.

This is USFBULL08's first post.

welcome to the board good buddy.

You wouldn't happen to be Matt Grothe would ya?

Archived