• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Grothe in trouble?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  10,369
  • Days Won:  7

Who cares?  Seriously, who in college hasn't given a beer to someone under 21.  Unless the kid was 6, I really don't care.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  9,765
  • Days Won:  9

Who cares?  Seriously, who in college hasn't given a beer to someone under 21.  Unless the kid was 6, I really don't care.

Guilty as charged.  I purchased beer for my 20 year old nephew and one of his friends during Thanksgiving break.  I knew he wasn't driving anywhere, so it really wasn't a big deal.  

• Content Count:  3,574
  • Days Won:  0

I think some one said that on his facebook profile, people were asking how the bartending gig was going.

Why is he bartending?

• Content Count:  5,691

drinking age should be 18

i thought student athletes could not have paying jobs?

• Content Count:  856
  • Days Won:  2

You only have to be 18 to serve alcohol.  I am sure Flip Flop will respond to this.  It is true though although I wasnt sure about the punishment he recieved...

college athletes have gotten suspended numerous games in the past when they got in trouble for this....lets pray to every god out there this won't be the case.

• Content Count:  3,103

i asked flip and he denied it.

• Content Count:  2,307

Not only that but a freshman is thanking him on his wall about a "drink that almost killed her" at Brickyard.

I hope it's not true.

And I thought they could have paying jobs, just not over 20 hrs a week.  It's so hard to work as a student athlete that I'm not sure how some do it.

• Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

Look at the name of the site "USFBullshit.com"    I am sure if there were some truth to the story, Mr. Jump the Gun McMurphy would have posted on it already.

• Content Count:  478

Look at the name of the site "USFBullshit.com"    I am sure if there were some truth to the story, Mr. Jump the Gun McMurphy would have posted on it already.

I dunno. its really easy to get served under age. I did it all the time. It doesnt shock me. What does shock me is that Grothe has a job that is not playing football. That is ridiculous. Last time i checked he was on scholarship to read a book and throw a football - not pour some under age college co-ed a beer. What is wrong with people?!

• Content Count:  3,103

while you might think of it as a bs site, it is fairly popular or was when it first got started, i post over there as do a few people on here.  its a place for students to go to post pics, find out about classes and other stuff.

Archived