• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

flsportsfan83 & friends

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  723
  • Content Count:  12,293
  • Days Won:  0

imagine if we would of beat marquette too.

• Topic Count:  39
  • Content Count:  3,403

Heck, they even attack the team when it wins, go back and look.

rightfully so.

notre dame game alone does not erase his record.  we need to make big east tourney.

• Topic Count:  98
  • Content Count:  1,532

That is a fellow ex USF student in that picture who demands respect just like the USF BasketBulls. Hogan rules!!!!

Not trying to dis Hogan... but he was a former student... not alumni... hmmmm....

• Topic Count:  43
  • Content Count:  3,899
  • Days Won:  8

This game was one of only a few times I've had the urge to knock out a fellow fan at a USF sporting event. These two guys behind me spent the first 15 minutes (game time, not real time) of the game just completely trashing the program, the coach (sarcastically calling him a "genius" no matter what move he made) as well as the players (calling Howard garbage at times, insulting other players). I had a hard time understanding why they were at the game if the entire program was such garbage.

Needless to say, come the end of the game, they were both jumping up and down acting like they never doubted the team.

• Topic Count:  110
  • Content Count:  3,103

This game was one of only a few times I've had the urge to knock out a fellow fan at a USF sporting event. These two guys behind me spent the first 15 minutes (game time, not real time) of the game just completely trashing the program, the coach (sarcastically calling him a "genius" no matter what move he made) as well as the players (calling Howard garbage at times, insulting other players). I had a hard time understanding why they were at the game if the entire program was such garbage.

Needless to say, come the end of the game, they were both jumping up and down acting like they never doubted the team.

sounds like flsportsfan83

• Topic Count:  166
  • Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

HOLD ON ONE MINUTE...

Hulk Hogan went to USF?!?!?!

• Topic Count:  110
  • Content Count:  3,103

HOLD ON ONE MINUTE...

Hulk Hogan went to USF?!?!?!

yes for 2 years

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,750
  • Content Count:  17,492
  • Days Won:  13

atleast they were there, most usf students could care less about the program. Do you really think they wanted to lose? The thing is that some people are upset at the state of the program because they want to win. Nobody on this board enjoy's losing.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,640
  • Days Won:  424

sounds like flsportsfan83

It cerainly does... but at least they were there and hopefully they'll be back.

That's one of the things the past regime could never capitalize on. We'd have high profile, winnable games that would bring out the casual fans and lay an egg. There were a ton of additional students there for a contest or something and hopefully more than a few of them will come back. Heck, you never know but some of the local ND fans may have been impressed enough to come back when they want a collge hoops fix. I actually saw a Marquette alumni tag in the parking lot Saturday and maybe that's what brought them back.