• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

flsportsfan83 & friends

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  70
  • Content Count:  1,911
  • Days Won:  0

Now your putting up pictures with guys with no shirts on.  You know there was always the rumor, but I always said if i had to put the bank account on it I would bet not gay, but now, im betting gay.  :)

Guys the darkside people arent about the "I told you so" we are about what it takes to recruit and win in the big east.   You make it like we dont want to win.  Which makes you sound dumb.  This is the 1st home game i missed all year and probably about the 20th in tens years (in and out of conference), can you say the same shoop?  I know you stayed home to watch some nascar some nights.  

Great win for the Bulls, i enjoy it as much as the next if not more.  

Herm - not anti-mac just pro usf basketball.  

• Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,416
  • Days Won:  43

That is a fellow ex USF student in that picture who demands respect just like the USF BasketBulls. Hogan rules!!!!

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,750
  • Content Count:  17,492
  • Days Won:  13

Now your putting up pictures with guys with no shirts on.  You know there was always the rumor, but I always said if i had to put the bank account on it I would bet not gay, but now, im betting gay.  :)

Guys the darkside people arent about the "I told you so" we are about what it takes to recruit and win in the big east.   You make it like we dont want to win.  Which makes you sound dumb.  This is the 1st home game i missed all year and probably about the 20th in tens years (in and out of conference), can you say the same shoop?  I know you stayed home to watch some nascar some nights.  

Great win for the Bulls, i enjoy it as much as the next if not more.  

Herm - not anti-mac just pro usf basketball.  

Have to agree with Herm here. EVERYBODY on this board wants to win. Some of us disagree that the captin of this ship can get us there. I have said many times if CRM gets us to the Garden he should be retained. Did I think it was going to happen? Not a chance. Do I think it will now? YES. If this team does not finish in the top 12 something is wrong. We have the talent to play with the big boys. Will we play down to the opp. or will we get some much needed wins. You know what else. We may even make the NIT this year. We need to stay above .500. I Hope the Darksiders were wrong. We will see at the end of the year.

I will say this I am moving closer to the middle grounds on the coaching debate. I am not on the keep Coach around banwagon but I am not on the he needs to go for sure wagon anymore either. Lets see what happens.

Madison Square Garden or bust.

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,043
  • Days Won:  469

Guys the darkside people arent about the "I told you so" we are about what it takes to recruit and win in the big east.  

Wait until the next loss.

The Dark Side crowd utters terms like "clown" and "loser" when referring to the coach and "sucks" when describing a player.  Herm, you may be different, but if you look back through posts, many DSers salivate over a loss in hopes that CRM will be fired.  To say anything different jeopardizes any remaining credibility you may have.

It's time for everyone to grow up and just be a Bulls fans and support a team that is trying to turn the corner like many of the "apologists" have been asking all along.

• Topic Count:  826
  • Content Count:  10,874
  • Days Won:  2

Heck, they even attack the team when it wins, go back and look.

• Topic Count:  295
  • Content Count:  6,832
  • Days Won:  22

Well maybe it had  alot to do with not having Grandsberry,Verdejo and Howard till 1/3 into season. I think having a real point guard that can set up other players makes a big difference.

Howard is avg over 6 assists per game that would be top among BE guards.

• Topic Count:  714
  • Content Count:  7,796
  • Days Won:  6

GOAL: MSG (12th or better in BE)

Currently: t-11 with UConn, Seton Hall, & St Johns

So the upcoming games against Seton Hall and St Johns are BIG.

MSG or BUST

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

Guys the darkside people arent about the "I told you so" we are about what it takes to recruit and win in the big east.  

Wait until the next loss.

The Dark Side crowd utters terms like "clown" and "loser" when referring to the coach and "sucks" when describing a player.  Herm, you may be different, but if you look back through posts, many DSers salivate over a loss in hopes that CRM will be fired.  To say anything different jeopardizes any remaining credibility you may have.

It's time for everyone to grow up and just be a Bulls fans and support a team that is trying to turn the corner like many of the "apologists" have been asking all along.

here's hoping we beat st john's