• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF gets first Thursday night ESPN game

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Content Count:  919
  • Days Won:  0

This is good and bad.  Remember what Rutgers did to Louisville on Thursday night last year.  They will be fired up and looking to avenge the pasting USF put on them last time wthey were in Piscataway.

Anyway - love the National exposure.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  1,088
  • Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

Rutgers is getting jacked.  If we had Mike Ford in 2006, that 2 pt. conversion was a done deal.

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  1,080

As a former New Yorker, just a reminder, Rutgers is in Piscataway, NJ and not New York, although it is supposedly less than a 20 minute drive away from Manhattan.  Driving anywhere in NYC or even getting to and from any location in the metropolitan NY area is a bear.

If you are going to make a weekend of it, and take in some of the sights and sounds of NYC it is worth the trip.  Make sure you bring some (a lot) pocket change with you.

For those Floridians who do go to the game, remember to bring gloves, scarves, hats and layer up.  The weather down here spoils you.

Pocket change!  NYC! ...better not leave home without a American Express Platinum Card in the hidden pocket of your kevlar vest ;D

The weather in Piscataway during October and early November more likely than not, would be more ideal for football than it is in Florida....A fall day game in Joisey or a 2:30, mid September game in Orlando...I'd opt for Piscataway :)

• Topic Count:  238
  • Content Count:  4,139
  • Days Won:  1

Too cool. I know the watch parties might be slow, but it's worth it to see rutgers get crushed by the BULLS with national coverage...

Mutt- I think we need to go to AC and gamble, and then hit the game.. Plus we will be home for the weekend...Let's see if there is sometype of educator's conference that we could attend?

The City huh?...    I've never been there, but I'm a sucker for throwing my money away.

Bubbles is gonna miss me.   ;D

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  11

This is awesome news. My family and I will definitely making the trek from DC. I also have a couple of bud's who are USF alum's that will definitely be making the trip. I can't wait....it's going to be one hell of a tailgate and game! The entire country will get a glimpse of what USF football is all about. Especially if we've beaten Auburn and are undefeated by that point.....think of the free marketing / advertising of USF on the networks and newspapers!

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,734
  • Content Count:  37,593
  • Days Won:  29

I love it ... and no worry that we only have 5 days rest, it follows UCF.

Oct. 13 UCF

Oct. 18 @ Rutgers

Go BULLS !!!

P.S. JetBlue is the way to fly !

• Topic Count:  1,207
  • Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

As a former New Yorker, just a reminder, Rutgers is in Piscataway, NJ and not New York, although it is supposedly less than a 20 minute drive away from Manhattan.  Driving anywhere in NYC or even getting to and from any location in the metropolitan NY area is a bear.

If you are going to make a weekend of it, and take in some of the sights and sounds of NYC it is worth the trip.  Make sure you bring some (a lot) pocket change with you.

For those Floridians who do go to the game, remember to bring gloves, scarves, hats and layer up.  The weather down here spoils you.

Pocket change!  NYC! ...better not leave home without a American Express Platinum Card in the hidden pocket of your kevlar vest ;D

The weather in Piscataway during October and early November more likely than not, would be more ideal for football than it is in Florida....A fall day game in Joisey or a 2:30, mid September game in Orlando...I'd opt for Piscataway :)

Does anyone know for sure that it is going to be a day game?   If it is, then the weather may not be a big factor.  If it is a night game........then who the heck knows what the weather is going to be [highlight]Joisey[/highlight] LOL.

A little story about New Jersey........last February I had to go up for a memorial for my folks who had recently passed away.  I was supposed to be there for 2 days, and wound up there for 5, got stuck in the blizzard of 2006!    I hate New Jersey.   LOL

• Topic Count:  70
  • Content Count:  1,113
  • Days Won:  1

:) It's about time!!!  I am so sick of listening to that "Sports Animal" in the wee early morning on the way to work.  Yesterday all he talked about besides the big S. Bowl was the 3 Florida teams.  To him we are one of the "other teams".  Maybe this will will open his eyes.  Have a good showing Bulls!

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  1,142

Too cool. I know the watch parties might be slow, but it's worth it to see rutgers get crushed by the BULLS with national coverage...

Mutt- I think we need to go to AC and gamble, and then hit the game.. Plus we will be home for the weekend...Let's see if there is sometype of educator's conference that we could attend?

The City huh?...    I've never been there, but I'm a sucker for throwing my money away.

Bubbles is gonna miss me.   ;D

Oh pleeeease!!!  I'd take the baby and hit NYC for some major shopping!!!